The Pot Partaker's Lounge

I just ordered a couple of wick lighters from Amazon. Had never heard of them till you mentioned it. In reading about them there's nothing but good benefits to using them. Thanks AK!
YW I buy it in bulk and use a lit candle to light it. I used to use little glass slide jars with a cork on top, and a hole drilled in the cork to let the wick out. The problem with those was that the wax would build up and stop up the hole.

I occasionally smoked some pot when I was a teenager, although I have never smoked cigarettes. I hate smoke, but maybe some day I will eat a cookie.
Or maybe I won't :wat

lol dispo error in my favor.

just went to this place by my work. they have someone that takes the order and then you go to someone else to pay and get it. i was like hey i got 60 bucks and want to get flower, a vape and pre roll if you have any deal. she said 2 8ths and a cart would be 58 something out the door. cool. get up there and the dude said here are your 2 8ths and pre rolls. i was like didn't she mention this deal you had going? oh yeah he says, so he adds in the cart and said the total was 41 bucks and change lmao. 2 8ths, 1g cart, 2 1g pre rolls.

not too shabby!!

Last edited:
:banana

I like searching down unique strains. Mostly old school stuff that you don't see around much anymore,
since everyone is in Hybrid World. :facepalm

😂

Anywho, I have had some good luck after some menu checking online and found an old school Skunk
strain last Friday while out on the Harley for a ride in a distant town. The best part was the place had
1/8s that were listed as 5g. I am like, an 1/8th is not 5g. It is 3.5g.

I was informed that they have so much Pot that they literally decided to make really heavy 1/8s like
an Old School Dealer that was also one of your friends. :beer

Oh, and it is really good. Not exactly as I remember it, but some very fine Herb.

This is my 420th post on TGF and it's Green Wednesday (according to all the emails I've received from every dispensary I've ever patronized).

Happy (holidays that you choose to celebrate during this general time of the year), everyone!!

Happy Holidaze indeed!!!

IMG_0011.png

I’m going to be catatonic by 5pm today.

After a few years of experimenting with cheap and easily accessible Pot in all of its
many modern forms I have come to realize I am an old school 15% to 30% Flower
kind of guy. I don't really require anything that is super intense (body acclimates
to increased dosages and you get on that hamster wheel of needing more and more
all the time).

Not judging. Just something I have noticed with myself. Really require some thoughtful
moderation for me to enjoy it. I don't need a tranquilizer! :LOL:

I also realize that a lot of people have serious medical issues that require daily ingestion
of super high doses and potency. :beer

4 hours later checking in on Achilles.
HA! Weird, I'd been doing it every day for a while so being sick gave me a chance to get my tolerance levels back to zero. Zero being having a vape pen at arms length. (y) I'm not getting high like you do with a couple bit puffs, more just feeling normal. I can't walk without the Herman Munster gate and both motivation and energy are up. It's really more like taking a mild narcotic pain med. Not super buzzed but really enjoying not feeling like crap.

HA! Weird, I'd been doing it every day for a while so being sick gave me a chance to get my tolerance levels back to zero. Zero being having a vape pen at arms length. (y) I'm not getting high like you do with a couple bit puffs, more just feeling normal. I can't walk without the Herman Munster gate and both motivation and energy are up. It's really more like taking a mild narcotic pain med. Not super buzzed but really enjoying not feeling like crap.

Woow. That's interesting. I was off the Pot for nearly 3 weeks after the 'Rona bout. I smoked/ingested
for the 1st time last Thursday with the guys at practice and I was bowled over like I was a teen again.

:bag

Since that is an FSO is it high in CBD and other Cannabanoids not named THC? :idk

Back