The Gear Forum!

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all i was wondering if anyone else notices this
In the past year ive been here i have read a lot of threads and posts, and I can say with almost absolute certainty
that 97.7% of the threads no matter the subject or how serious, they will always have multiple :ROFLMAO: in each thread and post
I have been on other forums (past tense) and never ever have i seen soooo many :ROFLMAO:
This just again proves that its the best Forum bar none

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Things are off to a great start here, but eventually the people that suck other forums into the gutter will find their way here and attempt to mold it into their version of a forum, which is invariably what sucked the other forums into the gutter in the first place.

Things are off to a great start here, but eventually the people that suck other forums into the gutter will find their way here and attempt to mold it into their version of a forum, which is invariably what sucked the other forums into the gutter in the first place.
Question Want Me To Kill Them GIF

That's pretty much the way of the world. Make the best of it while you can.(y)

I might be wrong but I think a big part of the problem at The Other Forum is that they are money driven so they have to cater to NDSP I mean manufacturers to keep them happy. That doesn't seem to be the case over here.

I lived in Belltown years ago, 2006ish, and it was brutal in so many ways. I love the architecture, the land, and the weather, but the people just felt cold, distant, and hostile.

I might be wrong but I think a big part of the problem at The Other Forum is that they are money driven so they have to cater to NDSP I mean manufacturers to keep them happy. That doesn't seem to be the case over here.

Yep, when things grow to their size the bean counting invariably takes over. But the biggest problem, to me, is the weaponization of the Report button over there.

Back