Parisienne Stone Walkways

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all, Happy Sunday to all TGF'ers
Just sharing this one with ya all, I originally started with studio version but found it didn't have enough fire so I went with the live version
Which was a lot more challenging and yes i did bite off more than I can chew :D
But here it is

Cheers
Mike

Damn! I still can't believe you have only been playing for 4 years, and are older than me. :LOL:

Great job, Mike. :beer

Ok, so I think you answered my next question. You use the cabs to dial in your tone...?
Yes 100%, in stereo, then mono output 2 to Motu M2 interface straight into DAW
No post processing, no double tracking, (still not good enough for that yet)

Yes I used both in this patch and its in my next patch as well (y)
Plus, they're not noticeable if you use them right. I think of effects like this as, You don't notice them on, but you can tell when you turn them off.

That was one of the first things I noticed about Fractal, is the effects don't suck tone. Like, at all! I've had presets with all sorts of crazy modulation effects, and the base tone is unaffected. This is the first piece of gear I've owned where I could say that. (Although tbh, my Axe III was the first effect unit I've bought in probably 20 years! :sofa )

Better? What is that?

Confused Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

Howdy all, Happy Sunday to all TGF'ers
Just sharing this one with ya all, I originally started with studio version but found it didn't have enough fire so I went with the live version
Which was a lot more challenging and yes i did bite off more than I can chew :D
But here it is

Cheers
Mike

Awesome job Mike!!! Great playing, and it sounds like you’re really getting that Fractal gear dialed in nicely already too!

Awesome! Great playing and tone. I am still working the studio version 😅

Mind some preset sharing?

Are you playing over the original? karaoke-version has good quality backing tracks, both for the studio an the live version, where you can mute the guitar.

What I do is to download all the individual tracks and drag them to the DAW (Cakewalk).

Sometimes I also download a MIDI file and sync it with the audio tracks, so I can replace the audio with my favorite VSTi (it must be no coincidence that some MIDI files that you can find match these backing tracks. I think they use these files and VSTis for everything but the guitars and vocals. I just have to use the click audio track to refine syncing the tempo with the project)

Back