The Collection/Couch Shot Thread

Bro, I bought that guitar in Aurora!

Next time I'm back in CO, I want to come see your band play a show. I'll bring the 330, you setup the dab rig. :LOL:

Oh no shit? I was it a private sale or a shop there? I don’t venture into Aurora much lol

And you’ve got deal :love

9E30FC52-0C09-48D8-A09A-36A60A67C0D3.jpeg

Oh no s**t? I was it a private sale or a shop there? I don’t venture into Aurora much lol

And you’ve got deal :love
The thing was on CL for months, my buddy snagged it in a trade and it was setup like poop. Quick truss rod adjustment and that guitar came to life. I begged him for it, daily for a few months. He caved and has regretted it ever since, lol.

Travis, tell me about those slanted pole pickups, asap!
Those are Zexcoils, i love them - made by Scott Lawing. I found them when i was looking at replacing my noiseless pickups in my deluxe strat with fishman fluence years ago. No batteries and great tone. I can record some samples if you’d like. The prs has his tribuckers installed too - no affiliation

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a "type" :LOL:

That one on the left, was/is that a standard San Dimas? I don't recognize that color.
haha yes I do, break down left to right
GMW, 2001 USA SL-1, 2002 Sl2H-MAH,infinity Blue DK24, Dark Amber DK24, Ibanez Prestige RG3727 7 string, Ibanez Prestige RG2770QZA
Missing is my Rg 2560MZEX, my 2110 MIj White Socal ( my 2nd fav) and my les Paul traditional Pro Exclusive

I have a couch shot of my tennis racquets! (don't ask...) I mean I guess they're technically a stringed instrument, right?

3549-BE47-9-FC7-4-CEC-8362-2879-C761-FBDA.jpg

Can the couch be outside?

IMG-1577.jpg

Or in a different room?

IMG-2173.jpg

Or in a room with a couch?

811-A8-CC0-078-A-43-E6-BB17-D23-D2674650-D.jpg

One of these days I gotta get up there. I’ll be in Daytona for Rockville but that’s going to be a get in and get the f*ck home immediately after kinda deal.

Last edited:
Back