The Collection/Couch Shot Thread

I so wish we had an Axe Palace here.
waynes-world-mike-myers.gif

Love threads like this!

Z9NKgsV.jpg

L-R:
2021 Ibanez SR305e in Cerulean Blue - which I actually just sold to pay the bills
2019 Solar A2.4BOP
2010 B.C. Rich Blood Bound Warbeast
2019 Solar A2.6s
2021 Solar A2.6car
2019 Jackson Pro Series HT7 Baked Blue

JXznifG.jpg

1994 Ibanez RG470
1991 Ibanez 540SLTD - thinking about selling this, too...
1994 Ibanez EXB445 (recently repainted, see below)

lnmB6iX.jpg

1997 Hamer Slammer w/custom paint job

fl60m0e.jpg

94 EXB445's new clothes.

Not pictured: Yamaha APX600, 2017 Jackson JS22-7 "heavily modded" & 2005 BC Rich Platinum Warlock w/custom "Stranger Things" paint job.

Last edited:
Love threads like this!

Z9NKgsV.jpg

L-R:
2021 Ibanez SR305e in Cerulean Blue - which I actually just sold to pay the bills
2019 Solar A2.4BOP
2010 B.C. Rich Blood Bound Warbeast
2019 Solar A2.6s
2021 Solar A2.6car
2019 Jackson Pro Series HT7 Baked Blue

JXznifG.jpg

1994 Ibanez RG470
1991 Ibanez 540SLTD - thinking about selling this, too...
1994 Ibanez EXB445 (recently repainted, see below)

lnmB6iX.jpg

1997 Hamer Slammer w/custom paint job

fl60m0e.jpg

94 EXB445's new clothes.

Not pictured: Yamaha APX600, 2017 Jackson JS22-7 "heavily modded" & 2005 BC Rich Platinum Warlock w/custom "Stranger Things" paint job.

Love the lightsabers!

How does it compare to Matt's Music? Matt's is right around the corner from my B-i-L's place...this is probably close enough for me to justify a little side-jaunt during next summer's visit.
the Axe Palace is a more "metal" oriented shop. Matt's carries Anderson , Suhr Knaggs Gibson, Fender and Jackson (plus some other stuff)
The Axe Palace carries J Customs ESP's (USA and MIJ), Mayones ,Jackson/charvel Musicman, FGN, Dean, PRS, Schecter, lots of 7's always in stock,
lots of high gain amps , (no vintage mid gain stuff here, this place is for shredders, they have 3 on staff tech's who are all very good, who all shred as well.
Matts is a great shop as well, just a little different, I frequent both of them quite often.

Last edited:
How does it compare to Matt's Music? Matt's is right around the corner from my B-i-L's place...this is probably close enough for me to justify a little side-jaunt during next summer's visit.

Matt's was right down the street from where I lived in Mass, it's worth the visit, they let you play the awesome guitars there! Funny, I had been living there for about 4 years and drove by it all the time, then one day I see the sign and think "Oh that's funny, a Matt's Music that had the same kind of logo used to advertise on Jemsite......OH DUHHHH" Killer store.

But yeah, I follow Axe Palace on FB and Nick is a member at the other forum I'm on, definitely more the high-end metal guitars there. They do some outstanding group runs with Ibanez. Look 'em up on the social media stuffs, plenty of eye candy.

Just peeked at their site, they've got 6 limited runs with different brands right now. These are some pretty slick FGN's-

elan_run.jpg

They're like Ibanez banging a PRS.

Ah, they do have some non-metal stuff, too. These are a limited run of PRS's they're doing-
promo-2.jpg

Y
Matt's was right down the street from where I lived in Mass, it's worth the visit, they let you play the awesome guitars there! Funny, I had been living there for about 4 years and drove by it all the time, then one day I see the sign and think "Oh that's funny, a Matt's Music that had the same kind of logo used to advertise on Jemsite......OH DUHHHH" Killer store.

But yeah, I follow Axe Palace on FB and Nick is a member at the other forum I'm on, definitely more the high-end metal guitars there. They do some outstanding group runs with Ibanez. Look 'em up on the social media stuffs, plenty of eye candy.

Just peeked at their site, they've got 6 limited runs with different brands right now. These are some pretty slick FGN's-

elan_run.jpg

Yeah, I've been to Matt's a couple times. It's more up my alley, if I'm honest, but probably worth popping over to diversify next time I'm down.

elan_run.jpg

Ah, they do have some non-metal stuff, too. These are a limited run of PRS's they're doing-
promo-2.jpg
How is it that those tops on the CE's are all the same? Or is it just a promo pic of one guitar, just showing the different colors available?

How is it that those tops on the CE's are all the same? Or is it just a promo pic of one guitar, just showing the different colors available?

Just a promo, they're taking pre-orders. Good catch, I didn't even notice that.

elan_run.jpg

promo-2.jpg
These Purple FGN!!! Why do you show us that?
Googly Eyes GIF
yummy GIF

I found an old couch pick I took years ago.. haha!

4Lck3kD.jpeg

The LP above with his bastard jtv59 brothers
img_20180117_164439-2-jpg.127

My basses
JyMffZa.jpeg

Sheraton II with my mexi strat hiding in the background..

ZROfQYP.jpeg

That's about it... I think...

You know, I don’t think I’ve had the chance to play a higher end Parker Fly yet. I want to say I possibly did in the 90’s on 48th Street but can’t remember for certain. I’d love to play with one for a bit and get to know them. I always dug the body shape.

You know, I don’t think I’ve had the chance to play a higher end Parker Fly yet. I want to say I possibly did in the 90’s on 48th Street but can’t remember for certain. I’d love to play with one for a bit and get to know them. I always dug the body shape.
The blue nitefly was my gig Wh*re for years. I love it so much, I bought the other 2 when I came across good deals.. super comfortable to play and sound amazing. They just don't like a heavy hand tho.. that's where the lp's come in

elan_run.jpg

promo-2.jpg

Ugh ever since the seed of getting a semi hollow CE24 popped into my head I just see them everywhere now. I sit on wild wood's site every day debating colors, now I'm seeing even more finishes :cuss:rofl

The gas is out of control

Ugh ever since the seed of getting a semi hollow CE24 popped into my head I just see them everywhere now. I sit on wild wood's site every day debating colors, now I'm seeing even more finishes :cuss:rofl

The gas is out of control

If it makes you feel any better, I just sold my SE semi-hollow because it wasn’t getting played at all. After getting my Strats and hearing everything I wanted from the PRS coming from them, mixed with the necks just being so much more comfy on the Strats, that thing was a pretty dust collector.

If it makes you feel any better, I just sold my SE semi-hollow because it wasn’t getting played at all. After getting my Strats and hearing everything I wanted from the PRS coming from them, mixed with the necks just being so much more comfy on the Strats, that thing was a pretty dust collector.

Appreciate but I'm afraid it probably won't dissuade me :LOL:

At the end of the day my LP will probably never be dethroned as #1. The strat quickly lapped my tele as being a very close second to the les paul. The strat is definitely a joy to play and just sounds killer. I feel like I play lead better on it too lol

Imma still need that PRS tho

Appreciate but I'm afraid it probably won't dissuade me :LOL:

At the end of the day my LP will probably never be dethroned as #1. The strat quickly lapped my tele as being a very close second to the les paul. The strat is definitely a joy to play and just sounds killer. I feel like I play lead better on it too lol

Imma still need that PRS tho

I get it, man!

My last year has been “Oh, this is definitely going to be my new main guitar….” then 2 months later “Oh this is definitely going to be my new main guitar…”, I’ve done that 5x in the last year and a half. :rofl

I get it, man!

My last year has been “Oh, this is definitely going to be my new main guitar….” then 2 months later “Oh this is definitely going to be my new main guitar…”, I’ve done that 5x in the last year and a half. :rofl

Yeah at this point I'm just collecting infinity stones. It's nice to have options and switch things up

But if I had to live with only my guitars/amps/pedals that I currently have I'm still more than set for life lol

Back