TGF Do Something Challenge Season 7 Week 1

Original Song - . . . (tag = #original-song)
Cover Song - . . . (tag = #cover-song)
Hot Noodles - . . . (tag = #hot-noodle)
Deep Space - . . . (tag = #deep-space)

2. In any post that has a new offering, put the category tag in that post. The tag for each category is above in the category descriptions. Put this wherever you want in your post, but preferably at the beginning. If you do NOT include the tag (as bold faced above, not your own version - each one starts with a # and has a - in the middle), your song may not get included in the tally as we will be using those tags to easily count the entries from each user.

Guitar Instrumental Music - Original Composition

#original

Fun to be back at it. Only so much Nano Cortex talk a man can take. :ROFLMAO:

#original

Threw this together watching football this afternoon. Not sure if the idea is worth screwing with or mixing any further and this beer isn't going to drink itself. :ROFLMAO:

Please edit your posts per directions in the OP of this thread and quoted above. Original songs should have the tag #original-song (not #original). An "original composition" should have the tag #original-song.

It will make things easier for me on the back end and help to deliver more accurate results/tallys ;~))

Thanks!

• 100%
Reactions: PLX
Welp, I just lost almost 2 hours to going aaaahhhh and oooh until it resembled something along the lines of a harmony and backing vocals. This is precisely one of those times where quitting gets you nowhere, the first hour of these were so horribly out of pitch I almost said 'fuck it', the 2nd hour wasn't much better, but I really wanted to see if I could do something close and I'll still have to do some automation on them.

Please edit your posts per directions in the OP of this thread and quoted above. Original songs should have the tag #original-song (not #original). An "original composition" should have the tag #original-song.

It will make things easier for me on the back end and help to deliver more accurate results/tallys ;~))

Thanks!
I'll just leave this hear for errybody ells to use..

giphy.gif

#original-song

Stayed up past my bedtime to finish this one.. :grin
Mostly happy with it, although I'll probably wake up in the morning and hear something wrong with it. :ROFLMAO:

V Cool Fuzzy One (aka Ace)! I really dig the shred part that is about third of the way through, and then it transitions with some cool effects into a new shred!! Very smooth!!!

#cover-song

This is Megadeth’s Symphony of Destruction. I did all the parts except the drums. The solo is 33% of the original, then my own interpretation.

Also, it’s in D standard.

That mix was quite sub-par, and the guitars were nerfed by overzealous EQing. I've now updated it, it sounds a lot better. Fixed the levels as well.

Hope that's alright and a big sorry to whoever's ears got violated :grin

Last edited:
Back