Stones Plush Toy !

Stone

Rock Star
Howdy all, hope all is good this Sunday with all the fine folks here on TGF, well this one was something I've wanted to do ever since I first heard it , have to say was a challenge for me, Dean Deleo I'm not

Godin Summit CT P-90 into Helix into Interface --> DAW

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Playing our favorites is a joy!

I’ve learn so many songs by doing what you just challenged yourself to do. ( so many rush tunes)

Well done!

O/T

My tag/moniker given to me in the ‘80s was “Stone”.

Not for what most people think… Lol.

I was in an "acoustic alternative Christian rock trio" in high school (yup). Somehow we justified putting this song in our set list summer of '93. Lead vocalist had some serious pipes and man was this song fun to play with him. I think it was before their unplugged episode was released?

Did you also get the underlying moving melody during "Whe-en the dogs..."? It's buried, but if my memory is right, I actually learned that it was there from a guitar magazine back in the day.

I think I hear it, but I'm not sure.

Did you also get the underlying moving melody during "Whe-en the dogs..."? It's buried, but if my memory is right, I actually learned that it was there from a guitar magazine back in the day.

I think I hear it, but I'm not sure.
No in the actual recording its a layered Separate somewhat clean part which i did not attempt to do, still a noob and learning at this point

Howdy all, hope all is good this Sunday with all the fine folks here on TGF, well this one was something I've wanted to do ever since I first heard it , have to say was a challenge for me, Dean Deleo I'm not

Godin Summit CT P-90 into Helix into Interface --> DAW

Hope you enjoy it

Cheers
Mike

Sounds friggin great !!!

Back