St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

SAT switch is testing now.
Initially I was reluctant to add non-tube features :)
I would love to see a built-in Roland JC120 model as well as Marshall Valvestate 8100 model (does have pre-amp tube).

Roland JC120 would help with Metallica covers (although, I have uploaded one I trained from ToneX). Perhaps even model the built-in chorus as well? It would be awesome if possible.

Last edited:
I`m have some doubts about hardware performance with valvestate model. Usually solidstate and hybrid amps are more complex than tube amps.
Even in case of "lumped" (rather simplified) OP AMPs models. But, maybe, I`m try do do it sometime, at least for plugin :)
The 8100 preamp have some features that increase complexity compared to VH140 (Suffo) model or tube amps models.

Last edited:
[...] For low gain lovers. [...]
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I`m have some doubts about hardware performance with valvestate model. Usually solidstate and hybrid amps are more complex than tube amps.
Even in case of "lumped" (rather simplified) OP AMPs models. But, maybe, I`m try do do it sometime, at least for plugin :)
The 8100 preamp have some features that increase complexity compared to VH140 (Suffo) model or tube amps models.
That's interesting. I thought tube amps would be more complex than solidstate amps. I assume that's why there's hesitation to pursue it for the Amperium Live.

Ok, what about the JC120? Any hope for that one, or same potential performance issue?

I would love to see a built-in Roland JC120 model as well as Marshall Valvestate 8100 model (does have pre-amp tube).

Roland JC120 would help with Metallica covers (although, I have uploaded one I trained from ToneX). Perhaps even model the built-in chorus as well? It would be awesome if possible.

To be honest, I think no need to wait the JC120. There are many technical reasons why no.
They tried to emulate Fender preamp with transistors avoiding tubes.
Now we need to emulate this emulation -) We can't does it in right way - we haven't models of these transistors.
We didn't research it. And it have no sense except this amp.
We can make something and call it JRC120, but it is not our method.
We just ignoring this amp and leave it for NNM profiles.

Last edited:
Back