St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

Afternoon chaps

just received my Amperium in the UK, finding my way around, is it just Bank 0 that comes with loaded factory presets, the rest are blank .

are there other banks to import to get me started

ta
How long did it take and were there additional tax to pay etc for the UK?

Afternoon chaps

just received my Amperium in the UK, finding my way around, is it just Bank 0 that comes with loaded factory presets, the rest are blank .

are there other banks to import to get me started

ta
If you know what amps you want to use, then, its very easy to dial-in. If you're using it with a power amp and real cab, then, it's even easier.

If you're a preset player, then, you might not get what you want out of it (for now)

This is a DIY kind of pedal and it only comes with 4 presets and 2 cab irs. Make your own presets and banks. Perhaps get into playlists. Load your favourite cab irs. Setup routing for your amplification on left side and right-side for recording/mixing desk etc. Instant gratification for those who know what they want and know what they're doing. The learning curve is quite low though tbh and easy to get into.

Once bank sharing becomes available it will open this device up to more people. Until then, this is where things stand.

nothing as of first thing this morning. 12/16 is the last update.
Are you in the US? I always have the damndest time tracking international shipments. The Amperium just kinda showed up 10 days or so after I ordered (and I ordered outside of a major holiday period, fwiw). Today, I received a replacement fan for my 3D printer. It similarly arrived out of nowhere after the tracking info went dark.

Hoping it's just the holiday hubbub delaying delivery and nothing more!

Any update on the shipping status @Achilles

You should have waited until today to ask!

1704377774006.png

Hello

New beta 1.97 is released.
And we want to ask the owners of the device to test some new stuff in the Power Amp section.
There are two new items marked as RnD.
We are experimenting with the speaker's saturation\compression.
We are interested if these two variants sound better than standard one.
Or it sounds worse at all. If it is better then what is better and so on.
We will be glad to receive any feedback.
Thank you

1709425882535.png

Hello

New beta 1.97 is released.
And we want to ask the owners of the device to test some new stuff in the Power Amp section.
There are two new items marked as RnD.
We are experimenting with the speaker's saturation\compression.
We are interested if these two variants sound better than standard one.
Or it sounds worse at all. If it is better then what is better and so on.
We will be glad to receive any feedback.
Thank you

View attachment 19420
how does one locate the beta to test?

Hi, to be honest, I just tried, cant hear any noticeable difference on my setup, whats the difference between the three options?

Edit: On a second though, I think I like the blue one, dynamics perhaps, but I think its less harsh than the original or the red one

Last edited:
Hi, to be honest, I just tried, cant hear any noticeable difference on my setup, whats the difference between the three options?

Edit: On a second though, I think I like the blue one, dynamics perhaps, but I think its less harsh than the original or the red one
It's area of small nuances.
Better to test on minimal setup : pre+pow+cab.
May be better it listen on palmmutes with an overdrive or high gain sound.

In any case - we will be glad any feedback.

Back