St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

I was at rehearsal today with the Amperium Live for the first time. I used the editor on my phone to edit my presets. However, it really needs to have the pedal switches working for this to be a viable performance solution. Please allow this functionality.

Also, there seems to be bugs with 1.87beta.

1) I've only just tested XLR outputs and found that the right-channel XLR is very quiet when loading a NNM profile by itself. No such problem with the modelled amps.

2) With USB connected to use with the Windows (11 Pro) desktop editor; the sound might start breaking up into crackling. Pressing "save" button fixes it for a while. Especially prominent with distorted sounds.

Last edited:
Also, there seems to be bugs with 1.87beta.

1) I've only just tested XLR outputs and found that the right-channel XLR is very quiet when loading a NNM profile by itself. No such problem with the modelled amps.
will check
2) With USB connected to use with the Windows (11 Pro) desktop editor; the sound might start breaking up into crackling. Pressing "save" button fixes it for a while. Especially prominent with distorted sounds.
what CPU usage was?
As I wrote early. Give us chance to help : give a file of bank + more additional info. here or PM doesn't matter.

Tried using the tuner in the app but didn’t work. It worked on the unit itself, but not in the app. This is with Bluetooth.

Tried using the tuner in the app but didn’t work. It worked on the unit itself, but not in the app. This is with Bluetooth.
Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When you report a bug - give more info - version of software, version of OS etc.
If problem with effect - better if you able to send a bank file. Sometimes screenshot etc.
You will save my and your time and avoid additional messaging.

For example.
iOS application version 1.85 don't work tuner in BT mode. Firmware version 1.85.
In HW mode it's working fine.

Need more info. By default output level is 50. For make it equivalent to models level - need to set NNM level to 99.
I can make the value 99 by default. But can't see problem with the left\right channels - the same.
Give more info or a file of bank
Found that problem in Chorus-Reverb - fixed

cheched on win10, macOS sonoma, android 9 and iOS 16.3 - everywhere works fine.

Last edited:
One more question, does the amperium support USB audio and reaming? I saw a previous comment said the USB audio is disabled, I am considering to buy the unit as a smaller desktop recording unit like the axe Fx III, if it supports USB audio, how many input output channels are available?

One more question, does the amperium support USB audio and reaming? I saw a previous comment said the USB audio is disabled, I am considering to buy the unit as a smaller desktop recording unit like the axe Fx III, if it supports USB audio, how many input output channels are available?
There are was a USB audio, but latency was to high for a real-time playing. Users here are have recommended us to exclude it. We did it.

@st.Rock - sorry for the lack of information. I was pressed for time and should have waited before posting. Just updated Sonoma and tuner is working as it should. Very responsive and accurate.

The Amperium live continues to impress along with the support. Thank you for making a great product.

There are was a USB audio, but latency was to high for a real-time playing. Users here are have recommended us to exclude it. We did it.
So in order to reamp using the Amperium live, I will need an external device like a Reamp box?

So in order to reamp using the Amperium live, I will need an external device like a Reamp box?
Interface feature was only for recording Amperium Live output via USB. There was no reaming via USB.
I`m just using Radial ProRMP (modded, removed voltage divider) and Digilab SPM-100 as reampers (in terms of balanced to unbalanced conversion without level loss). Usually I`m using ProRMP when I`m lazy, for quality results I`m prefer device without transformer, for better frequency response and level control.
Stock Radial reamping units (not only ProRMP) have large level drop.

@st.Rock @deLuther

I am interested in purchasing the unit but have questions.
Can I order cash on delivery?
If I am totally disappointed, is it possible to return it?

How you can imagine this?
You in the EU zone we are not. What service from Ukraine to Poland support cash on delivery?
Even if such exist it will be costs much more than currents ways. And what you win?
About returns - we are not support return by the same reasons. You are in the EU zone we are not.
You will need to pay delivery back and customs tax for returns. The total value will be about ~200Eur.
In warranty case it's our problem. In other cases we not support this.

@st.Rock @deLuther

I am interested in purchasing the unit but have questions.
Can I order cash on delivery?
If I am totally disappointed, is it possible to return it?
Frankly, it’s a gamble. If you can afford the gamble, I say take it. Personally, I’m happy with my purchase. I think Amperium sounds great next to my Axe and Helix. If you look through this thread, the handful of us that have purchased it have all had good things to say about it. And the St Rock team provides amazing support.

Even if you end up not liking it, chances are you can sell it for a small loss.

If you have a Windows machine, I believe there’s a plugin demo of one or two amps you could try to see if you like the modeling. The @st.Rock team can comment further on that.

Frankly, it’s a gamble. If you can afford the gamble, I say take it. Personally, I’m happy with my purchase. I think Amperium sounds great next to my Axe and Helix. If you look through this thread, the handful of us that have purchased it have all had good things to say about it. And the St Rock team provides amazing support.

Even if you end up not liking it, chances are you can sell it for a small loss.

If you have a Windows machine, I believe there’s a plugin demo of one or two amps you could try to see if you like the modeling. The @st.Rock team can comment further on that.
I am definitely on the edge of buying one, I am a big fan of component modeling but I just couldn't afford a Fractal, this unit seems to be a great solution but not able to use it as an interface and reamp is a big drawback for me to not pull the trigger, as I record mainly and I would like to mess around with different amp setting without recording multiple takes

I am definitely on the edge of buying one, I am a big fan of component modeling but I just couldn't afford a Fractal, this unit seems to be a great solution but not able to use it as an interface and reamp is a big drawback for me to not pull the trigger, as I record mainly and I would like to mess around with different amp setting without recording multiple takes
Why is problem to do reamp in analogue way like with a real amp?

Why is problem to do reamp in analogue way like with a real amp?
It is not too much of a big deal, but since it is a digital device I would expect having reamp/USB interface function just like other modelling products at this price range. But I guess this is a necessary sacrifice to free up more processing power for the amp modelling.

@deLuther @st.Rock having some issues installing the latest React IR software. Im on an iMac Pro 2017 Intel MacOS Ventura 13.6.1. All previous versions have been fine...

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11.47.56.png

Back