St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

we know.... -)

We also made "Stealth" in the hope that we will also be invited to the showdown next time.
We have now all the 515x stuff in models and NNM profiles too. -)
The Stealth model is really nice. Thanks for adding that! I have a question and request:
  1. Question: What is Gain Blue? It feels like a Saturation control more so than a Gain control. The Gain control really changes the tonality of the amp, whereas Gain Blue simply changes the amount of saturation. Is that on the right track?
  2. Request: Having the EQ V available in FX2 would be awesome. Then you could run the Gate in FX1 and the EQ V (as a boost, for example) in FX2. Otherwise, you're boosting the signal in FX1 into the Gate in FX2, and the Gate doesn't work quite as well.

1700842781825.png

The Stealth model is really nice. Thanks for adding that! I have a question and request:
  1. Question: What is Gain Blue? It feels like a Saturation control more so than a Gain control. The Gain control really changes the tonality of the amp, whereas Gain Blue simply changes the amount of saturation. Is that on the right track?
  2. Request: Having the EQ V available in FX2 would be awesome. Then you could run the Gate in FX1 and the EQ V (as a boost, for example) in FX2. Otherwise, you're boosting the signal in FX1 into the Gate in FX2, and the Gate doesn't work quite as well.

View attachment 14273
Disregard the request. I forgot you can reorder the FX!

1700843693428.png

Question: What is Gain Blue? It feels like a Saturation control more so than a Gain control. The Gain control really changes the tonality of the amp, whereas Gain Blue simply changes the amount of saturation. Is that on the right track?
On the real amp the gain setting of the blue channel affects the red channel too, so they've just modelled that interaction here. Pretty cool!

View attachment 14273
1.In real Stealth amp blue\green channel have influences to red channel. These are the circuit design features of this amplifier.
We just recreating this behavior.

2. You can move effects in the PRE chain too. You can swap fx1 and fx2.

1.In real Stealth amp blue\green channel have influences to red channel. These are the circuit design features of this amplifier.
We just recreating this behavior.

2. You can move effects in the PRE chain too. You can swap fx1 and fx2.
Yes, I'm going to dabble with recreating one of my favorite drives (Buxom Boost) with the EQ V. Seems perfect since that pedal is basically a HP, LP, and several Peak filters.

Thanks!!

According to schematics the Blue channel gain acts as somewhat high cut to the Red channel.
And there even slight influence of Green/Blue state on the Red channel.
This is also implemented internally, but there is no such switch in GUI to avoid confusion.

Back