St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

@Mongillo19 - will keep that in mind. Thanks for the nugget of wisdom!

@miro279 - good to know, thanks. Can’t wait to try out some of the other amps, the Deliverance included. Agreed on the audio interface thing. Would much rather see resources, and time allocated to adding some effects.

@TheTrueZoltan! - thanks for pointing that out. Don’t know how I missed it. I’ll chalk it up to the excitement I had in getting it and setting it up. This is one fantastic box.

@st.Rock & @deLuther - loving your support and engagement on the forum. Looking forward to creating lots of music with the Amperium.

Addendum - @TheTrueZoltan! - you’ll be back… ;)

Last edited:
Uploaded to all playmarkets. Waiting when it will be approved.

There are many internal improvements. Apple with their Sonoma has broke Scaling and bluetooth - was fixed.
Android got last updates.
Added EQ V to FX1, fix tails, USB Audio removed, amps was updated to last beta, added midi, WAH etc
Any chance you could add a < (previous) and > (next) button for things like pre-amps and cabs? That would be very useful when trying stuff out. Cheers

Any chance you could add a < (previous) and > (next) button for things like pre-amps and cabs? That would be very useful when trying stuff out. Cheers
yes, it possible.

I want to ask - if have a sense to make export banks to the website and import them from the site ?
Users can share a banks and possible to download any shared banks.
Experience with NNM shows that is dead idea... but who know...

yes, it possible.

I want to ask - if have a sense to make export banks to the website and import them from the site ?
I’m personally not an avid user of preset (or bank, in this case) sharing. I couldn’t tell you the last time I opened the Fractal Axe-change, for instance.

Sharing captures is more relevant to my interests, though you already have that in place. Then it’s like amp shopping in a way, where you have access to stuff “outside the box.”

I have a reamp box on the way. I’d love to try the NNM, but the process isn’t too clear to me.

yes, it possible.

I've emailed you requesting preset uploading already (also a list of features of the Amperium Live for your website). I think it's a good idea.

As for NNM, you might find it would be more popular if users could also download everything in a single zip file, rather than having to go through so many files.

A key aspect to making banks work I think is to actually allow naming of each preset individually in a bank, rather than just ABCD.

Other peoples presets have never worked for me. Different ears, guitars, and needs.

The previous / next buttons are a good idea.

Would like to see a Uni Vibe effect added.

Also a polyphonic pitch shifter, if possible.

v1.85 has been released on the Apple App Store. (y)

@st.Rock @deLuther Thanks for fixing the macOS scaling issue!

IMG_0007.jpeg

Last edited:
1.85 available on all app markets.

What's new in 1.85 :

A lot of improvements since last release.
- GUI improvements
- Bug fixes
- Added EQ V to FX1
- Added some new amps
- MIDI CC commands
- Added Wah effect
- Fixed tails in Reverb Effect
- Added extended support for WAV files
- Multi IR uploading
- Improving LOAD in POW Section
- Fixed MacOS Sonoma issues with scaling and Bluetooth

and so on -)