SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

What I'm currently rocking on. From right to left then into Guitar Rig 7 on PC. Starting to enjoy a bit. I'd like to improve.

OctoberPedals2024Reorder.jpg

So I blew my board up trying to organize and trouble shoot, and changed power tubes in my amp......

Decided to remove the mx5 from the whole deal ....and I'm not mad at all. I think I'm done with that thing. I can coax modulation from my delay ...with a clever trick, so I really don't need anything else.

Not sure if it was removing the mx5 from the equation, or if the tubes made a difference. ( I swapped back to stock 6l6s a while back.....ran el34s for about 10 years before that....so I went back.)

Honestly, this thing sounds way better now...and extremely responsive again.....and way louder ..not sure what happened with all beautiful my sounds......well it's back now.😀

Screenshot_20241013-141415_Gallery.jpg

Wah, Drives and Synth in front, eq, delay and reverb in loop. Decimator doing double duty of course!😝

I even swapped my brigade(ts+Timmy) for my KOT clone again.....love that thing.

Well there's that. Keep rocking!!!!

So I blew my board up trying to organize and trouble shoot, and changed power tubes in my amp......

Decided to remove the mx5 from the whole deal ....and I'm not mad at all. I think I'm done with that thing. I can coax modulation from my delay ...with a clever trick, so I really don't need anything else.

Not sure if it was removing the mx5 from the equation, or if the tubes made a difference. ( I swapped back to stock 6l6s a while back.....ran el34s for about 10 years before that....so I went back.)

Honestly, this thing sounds way better now...and extremely responsive again.....and way louder ..not sure what happened with all beautiful my sounds......well it's back now.😀

View attachment 30852

Wah, Drives and Synth in front, eq, delay and reverb in loop. Decimator doing double duty of course!😝

I even swapped my brigade(ts+Timmy) for my KOT clone again.....love that thing.

Well there's that. Keep rocking!!!!
MX5? Mazda or Headrush?

Ordered some cables and boring shit from Thomman and I just couldn’t help it, but i ordered this to.
IMG_7458.jpeg

Will try it out tonight after kids boxing practice. But from what I’ve seen/heard it seems cool for the price.. yeah… it’s cheesy copying of Strymon looks. But it seems it packs a punch.

Later!

Ordered some cables and boring shit from Thomman and I just couldn’t help it, but i ordered this to.
View attachment 30904
Will try it out tonight after kids boxing practice. But from what I’ve seen/heard it seems cool for the price.. yeah… it’s cheesy copying of Strymon looks. But it seems it packs a punch.

Later!
Nice! It's pretty good, from what I've read. I was on the brink of ordering one some time back, then decided to get separate/dedicated delay/reverb pedals instead.

Nice! It's pretty good, from what I've read. I was on the brink of ordering one some time back, then decided to get separate/dedicated delay/reverb pedals instead.
I think, this is a fun pedal to add to the palette of others. Just updated its firmware and played through its settings for 5 minutes before I had to drive the kid. It’s promising. 6 very distinctly different algorithms. Very diverse. Will report back later.

Back