SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

Testing power & signal chain before I tie down the cabling. No issues (so far).
PXL_20240304_014321985~2.jpg

I’m trying a “keep it simple, stupid” strategy recently - this went to rehearsal the other night. It sounded killer through the 2204.

RenderedImage.jpeg

Not sure about the vibronaut photocell yet, and there’s a Green Rhino off to the left side that might get added for stacking. Probably throwing the PastFX CE-1 clone where the vibe pedal is now.

Most recent iteration. My wah was buzzing real bad when I would engage \disengage. I removed any solderless cables I had, and it fixed that problem

Attachments

• IMG_2113.jpeg
    IMG_2113.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 33
Powered by the might Cioks 4. Yup 4 outputs powering the whole thing with zero extra noise or funky power handling.

P.S.- yes I know I gotta take off that screen protector from the polytune.

Attachments

• IMG_8257.jpeg
    IMG_8257.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 33
Thanks! This was really just stars aligning. The HXFX had been collecting dust since getting my Helix, then the Tonex pedal popped out right as I was starting to get into the idea of profiles…and this just made sense. I have to say, I’ve considered flip flopping with my other guitarist because the HXFX/Tonex pairing is so powerful.

The board is set up with MIDI connecting the units and the HXFX controlling Tonex, but not in that image. It works like a dream with the HXFX snapshots where I tend to set up a preset per song and use snapshots to toggle between verse/chorus/bridge…allows for swapping out Tonex captures seamlessly. Absolutely killer.
I know this is an old message, but I'm considering this setup at the moment, and would like to understand better the snapshot part. Haven't found a video or another thread which go deeper on the topic.

And in terms of how many rigs can be changed with the midi, is there a max? I mean, the HXFX has 6 buttons plus the 2 on the right, but the ToneX only 3, can I setup like 8 different "rigs" and switch between them easily (like I do now with my Headrush Pedalboard for example)?

Thanks!!

Most recent iteration. My wah was buzzing real bad when I would engage \disengage. I removed any solderless cables I had, and it fixed that problem

Hey, I really liked the Pitchfork when I had it. It had a good buffer, if I remember right. Also dig the Supa Trem. Nice board!