SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

cc9UoAn.jpeg

Total mess right now. Dog hair and all.

What's wonky about it for you? I haven't had any issues.

The flashing tempo light does drive me nuts, though. I've got duct tape over it.
there's a well-known issue with the Unicorn v2 where the spring on the bypass footswitch tends to "fall out" of position, grounding the LED or something like that. The pedal works fine but sometimes the LED does not light up when you engage the pedal. And I've also had ground hum once or twice but I re-seated the spring and it went away. The LED does like to stop working every once in a while tho and at this point I've given up trying to fix it because I'd KNOW if the pedal was on just by listening to the damn thing.

there's a well-known issue with the Unicorn v2 where the spring on the bypass footswitch tends to "fall out" of position, grounding the LED or something like that. The pedal works fine but sometimes the LED does not light up when you engage the pedal. And I've also had ground hum once or twice but I re-seated the spring and it went away. The LED does like to stop working every once in a while tho and at this point I've given up trying to fix it because I'd KNOW if the pedal was on just by listening to the damn thing.

That sucks! How long did you have yours before it started? Or was yours used, so not sure?

Just wondering if mine might start, bought it new.

I have the larger model. Amazon says it's 5.31 x 14.17 x 19.29. It fits my FM3 and an expression pedal super easy.
Ok, so from my understanding, the Large is about 3 inches bigger from a vertical sense. I thought I recalled being able to squeeze the FM3 and expression on the medium

Back