Show me your PRSi

Z5UrIkK.jpeg

Holy cow!!! Not sure I’ve seen your whole collection before. These are all amazing

How do you like the Se HB compared to the cores? I really want a hollowbody but the cores are a bit out of my budget
Thank you :grin of course I no longer have the Paul's, it was magically converted into my new #1, my white EBMM Sabre HT!

Although they aren't comparable, really, the SE doesn't "feel" like a high end instrument (maybe it's in my head but it feels 'plasticy'), it's made and plays very well - and I actually like the pu's better than the core 58/15 flavors. Def not complaining since it was $999.

Big 311 fan, wanted a Tim Mahoney for years. Finally got one, but the wide thin neck makes my hands cramp up after 10 minutes of playing. :cry:

Bummer. Anything you can compare it to? my custom has wide fat, its a little chunkier than the slim 60s neck on my LP but quite comfy still

Thank you :grin of course I no longer have the Paul's, it was magically converted into my new #1, my white EBMM Sabre HT!

Although they aren't comparable, really, the SE doesn't "feel" like a high end instrument (maybe it's in my head but it feels 'plasticy'), it's made and plays very well - and I actually like the pu's better than the core 58/15 flavors. Def not complaining since it was $999.

Makes sense to me, all the SEs I've tried have been fine instruments, but definitely haven't inspired me like my S2 or core

View attachment 7942
2 top . I put Throbak 101s in , I don’t like older PRS pickups much.

Love it!!

I’ve tried to talk myself out of buying one of these so many times. I’m gonna cave eventually, love that gold on that carve. My McCarty will then hardly ever get used…

D

It's my most used guitar and has been since I got it 23 years ago. It's had a refret and I've worn through the nitro on the back of the neck. I've had other prs but that one's my favourite.

It's my most used guitar and has been since I got it 23 years ago. It's had a refret and I've worn through the nitro on the back of the neck. I've had other prs but that one's my favourite.

That’s the original PRS gold then and not the one that got introduced with the DGT then? I thought so when I saw the pic but sometimes I get tricked on that.

That’s the original PRS gold then and not the one that got introduced with the DGT then? I thought so when I saw the pic but sometimes I get tricked on that.
As far as I'm aware I think this is the second gold finish they've had. The first one was a really light gold.

Bummer. Anything you can compare it to? my custom has wide fat, its a little chunkier than the slim 60s neck on my LP but quite comfy still
Hmm, I'd say it's most similar to a Jackson single pickup floyd rose pointy thing that I had for a hot minute when I didn't know what I wanted or liked. While I do prefer 50s style baseball necks, I have plenty of 60's slim line types that I play with zero hand-cramping issues.

Back