Show me your PRSi

My local used shop just dropped the price $300 on this CE24. One more price drop and I might not be able to resist :nails

00303_6mvO2OxyW4k_0oo0oo_600x450.jpg

Ha, I misread this and thought they'd dropped the price to $300, total. I was like, “Uh… you're waiting for another price drop? Get over there!” :rofl

Yeah I would've walked right out of work :rofl

They had it at 1800 for a while, now they have it at $1500. If It get's down to 12-1300, I'll start thinking real hard about hitting it. I've been patiently keeping my eye on it for a couple months now lol

They had it at 1800 for a while, now they have it at $1500. If It get's down to 12-1300, I'll start thinking real hard about hitting it. I've been patiently keeping my eye on it for a couple months now lol
Call them and tell them you’ll pick it up for $1150 today.

Good only for the next six hours (and then you’re gonna buy something else somewhere else.)

Call them and tell them you’ll pick it up for $1150 today.

Good only for the next six hours (and then you’re gonna buy something else somewhere else.)

They're hard asses there about haggling/lowering the price until they've decide they've had it too long. Sometimes they'll budge like $100 if you're doing a significant trade in, but of course you aren't getting market price for whatever you bring in

I have seen a few on Reverb for less that. Last week one sold for $1200. It was a 2016. Inflation is turning
into deflation on the used gear market, slowly but surely. :beer

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 17-21-48 PRS CE 24 Reverb.png

Thanks! It's a killer guitar. Love the pickups but I don't really care for the gold plating. Anyone ever remove gold plating from pickups?

Yes brasso metal polish works really well to remove gold plating. I used it to remove the gold plating from strat hardware and it looked great when I was finished. I'm in the UK and am not sure what the equivalent would be in other countries

sf440_01_web_1.jpg

Back