Show me your PRSi

An older pic with a rare "Blem" I wish I'd never sold!!!
IMG_0354.JPG

PRS almost always cuts up any guitars that don't make QC, but on this one the final screws that hold the PU rings cracked the finish. So since the guitar was practically completed, they stamped the S/N with a "B" and donated it to a charity that auctioned it off to raise money. The winner's son didn't take to learning to play it, so he listed it in the newspaper, my wife spotted it, and I bought it.

I still have an 87 Std 24, but it's nothing special to look at, plus I can't find any pics.

Now I know I wanna keep prodding you to buy another EBMM... <cough> MAJESTY <cough>
Oh, it's coming, it's coming - just don't know when. Been talking to a couple on FB Marketplace but haven't found one interested it what I'm offering in xchange. But it's coming, rest assured!

I dont own a PRS but would consider buying one if PRS made a Leon Todd Signature SC245 Black Reissue

:idk

maxresdefault.jpg
I'm starting to think @Stone has a crush :rofl which is cool, he's a good one to crush on! Damn accents will get you every time.

Oh, it's coming, it's coming - just don't know when. Been talking to a couple on FB Marketplace but haven't found one interested it what I'm offering in xchange. But it's coming, rest assured!

I'm starting to think @Stone has a crush :rofl which is cool, he's a good one to crush on! Damn accents will get you every time.
Well it cant be worse than @Bob Zaod wanting to have a child with Jason Sadites :LOL:

c9rWmwB.jpg

I really need to take a new family shot of these. I still would like one more. PRS. My S2 Cu24 is outstanding. Replaced the pickups with Duncans (59 and Custom) and put in a Mann Made bridge. Starla SE got a B5 and vibramate but still stock pickups. They sound awesome so why change them. The Santana is mostly stock. I installed locking SE tuners and Core lampshades. All great players but the pattern regular neck of the S2 is just perfect for me.

My guess is it’s a way to pluralize PRS similar to radius/radii and octopus/octopi instead of saying PRSes.

I’ve had a PRS for many years, and I’ve never known the answer to this question….

D
For acronymns ending in 'S', add a lower case 's' to pluralize; add the apostrophe and an 's' to make it possessive.

Idk where this 'i' thing came from. You generally just add 'es' to words than end in 's', unless it's a certain word that has a different rule. Like radius. But that doesn't apply to everything, just because it ends in 's'.

Back