Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Morning All!!!!

Tough day for our friends to the south, been a tough month already....but they got this!!!

Fuck you Milton, y'all ain't getting my homies....not today!!!!!

Daily Specials
Free Bottles of Water
Free Turkey Sammich
Helping those less fortunate, is our duty as humans!

Reach out a hand, help someone close, be a better person, contribute.

Do I dare turn that into a song? I really don't like spam, so don't know that I want to spend the creative juice there ;~(( But I can picture this in a movie, steppin' up to the tap handle and drafting some spam which flows like soft serve ice cream!! Oh the images!!!

If you live in that place isn't it required by law that you eat and enjoy Spam?? :hmm

If you live in that place isn't it required by law that you eat and enjoy Spam?? :hmm
The Piccolomini Crater on the Lunar surface (see my profile information if in doubt about my location, it has read this way from day 1) has no such requirements or laws! Considering that I am both the President Elect, Pope as well as the sole resident of said crater, I can assure you no laws exist that even use the word spam. It is unnecessary as I have constructed a specialized laser system that targets and destroys all approaching spam! When hit with this laser, you can see the ignition of the various metal particles within' that target streaming like fireworks ;~))

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Piccolomini Crater on the Lunar surface (see my profile information if in doubt about my location, it has read this way from day 1) has no such requirements or laws! Considering that I am both the President Elect, Pope as well as the sole resident of said crater, I can assure you no laws exist that even use the word spam. It is unnecessary as I have constructed a specialized laser system that targets and destroys all approaching spam! When hit with this laser, you can see the ignition of the various metal particles within' that target streaming like fireworks ;~))
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Back