Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Well thankfully the freeze didn't hurt my remaining girls, too much. The ones it did touch a bit more will be coming down soon enough anyway....may even be a good thing, as long as we don't have another too soon.....wait until next week please, mamma nature. Please.

Good season so far....and more to come, nice to have a good season for once... allowed me to enjoy the process. Sadly the veggie garden nearly took me out. But I let that shit go, so now I'm even less stressed.

Be happy when things are good. It helps others when they are not so good. Be the lighthouse, not the storm.

Hope everything is looking better for most.

Well thankfully the freeze didn't hurt my remaining girls, too much. The ones it did touch a bit more will be coming down soon enough anyway....may even be a good thing, as long as we don't have another too soon.....wait until next week please, mamma nature. Please.

Good season so far....and more to come, nice to have a good season for once... allowed me to enjoy the process. Sadly the veggie garden nearly took me out. But I let that shit go, so now I'm even less stressed.

Be happy when things are good. It helps others when they are not so good. Be the lighthouse, not the storm.

Hope everything is looking better for most.
Glad to hear things are ok with the plants, and generally speaking.
I have nothing to complain about either, I'm very thankful and fortunate, especially considering what many are going through in areas and states around me.

Back