Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Today, I've had difficulty picking whether I like the Strymon Volante or the El Capistan V2 more. I'm actually leaning a bit towards the El Cap, but that could be just because it's the new thing for me.

In other news, the curry we made a week ago had become even better after spending some time in the freezer.

Good Morning All!!!

Today is Friday, and time to party!!!!!

Daily Specials
Glass of what ever @la szum wants, on the house!
Bowl of Venison Chili, damn deer anyway!!!! Free thanks to @la szum .
Knowing that you are here for another day, amazing!!!!!

Don't let life run out in front of you, at 65 mph....turn that shit into chili!!!!

Here is to all whom have survived, are surviving, or have yet to....survive!!!!!😜🥃🍺🍷🍸🍻

You are loved and cared about, just remember!!!

Also, @6string_Lydia , where you been?

Here's for my homies!!!!

Good Morning All!!!

Daily Specials

Don't let life run out in front of you, at 65 mph....turn that shit into chili!!!!

Here is to all whom have survived, are surviving, or have yet to....survive!!!!!😜🥃🍺🍷🍸🍻

Here's for my homies!!!!

I was wondering if venison would be on today's menu. :rofl :beer:horse (Closest I could come to a deer!)

Good Morning All!!!

Daily Specials

Here's for my homies!!!!

Im here! Happy Friday.
Venison chili sounds great! I haven't had venison in ages. My dad and brothers are hunters.

I want nothing to do with that fucking deer. Nothing good can come of it. May
it's eyeballs be pecked out by Vultures, and its ass eaten out by Crows. :cussIt f'ing shat
all over my boots, pants, and bike on impact. Clearly had a full belly of fuck all
to give. :horse

Second time in 3 weeks I was physically shat all over by the Shit Parade that has been
2024. Death has been puking in my face and breathing down my neck the entire year.
Literally. :brick

I feel like Captain Dan, ready to climb the Mast in the midst of the Storm and
give the Powers (or Power) That Be the motherfucking finger, and tell It to go
fuck itself like the Primordial Snake Eating Its Own Tail That It is. Eat the Shit
out Yo Own Ass Uroboros! :poop::poop::poop:

I do appreciate the yuks and the rolling forward, never looking back nature of Life
that never stops nor ceases for anyone. That is how it goes, when it goes, as it goes.
We don't get days off here. Just Life eating Life under the pretense that there is some
kind of Grand Meaning to it All.

Lifeless corpses in the ditches lining both the Highway To Hell and the Stairways To Heaven.
All we are is all we are.

Cue the Cannibal Corpse, Fellas! :headbang

P.S. I may have been concussed. :bonk

:rofl

I want nothing to do with that fucking deer. Nothing good can come of it. May
it's eyeballs be pecked out by Vultures, and its ass eaten out by Crows. :cussIt f'ing shat
all over my boots, pants, and bike on impact. Clearly had a full belly of fuck all
to give. :horse

Second time in 3 weeks I was physically shat all over by the Shit Parade that has been
2024. Death has been puking in my face and breathing down my neck the entire year.
Literally. :brick

I feel like Captain Dan, ready to climb the Mast in the midst of the Storm and
give the Powers (or Power) That Be the motherfucking finger, and tell It to go
fuck itself like the Primordial Snake Eating Its Own Tail That It is. Eat the Shit
out Yo Own Ass Uroboros! :poop::poop::poop:

I do appreciate the yuks and the rolling forward, never looking back nature of Life
that never stops nor ceases for anyone. That is how it goes, when it goes, as it goes.
We don't get days off here. Just Life eating Life under the pretense that there is some
kind of Grand Meaning to it All.

Lifeless corpses in the ditches lining both the Highway To Hell and the Stairways To Heaven.
All we are is all we are.

Cue the Cannibal Corpse, Fellas! :headbang

P.S. I may have been concussed. :bonk

:rofl
So, you're thinking it's all about to get better, amirite? :unsure:

Back