Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

May not be your thing, that's cool .. but this is history, that was never supposed to happen....and I get to see it..... awesome.

20240925_210550.jpg

May not be your thing, that's cool .. but this is history, that was never supposed to happen....and I get to see it..... awesome.

View attachment 29370
The bass player in one of my old bands (this was 15+ yrs ago) was a wrestling fan and I always thought it was silly. He convinced me to go to a friday night "Raw" with him that was at the Phx Suns arena because he swore it's way better in person.

I fell asleep in my chair about halfway in. He was pissed, and so were all the people around me. I remember getting up to go to the bathroom at one point and the girl sitting behind me just gave me this death stare.

Good times.

Not knocking on pro wrestling, just not my thing, obviously.

The bass player in one of my old bands (this was 15+ yrs ago) was a wrestling fan and I always thought it was silly. He convinced me to go to a friday night "Raw" with him that was at the Phx Suns arena because he swore it's way better in person.

I fell asleep in my chair about halfway in. He was pissed, and so were all the people around me. I remember getting up to go to the bathroom at one point and the girl sitting behind me just gave me this death stare.

Good times.

giphy.gif

Good times.

That's ok.....WWE sux anyway.....that isn't pro wrestling....that's Sports Entertainment.....I enjoy professional wrestling. Like old school, and new school.

Really love New Japan Pro Wrestling and All Elite Wrestling in the states. It's different....not all dialogue and bullshit....I know it is predetermined, but I watch it for many different reasons.

To each their own.... different strokes and all that. Also, the guy that does the music for this particular promotion, AEW, is named Rukus and he is cool AF, and has done some real cool stuff musically with them.....so I like that side too.

I mean they just did Wembley for the second year in a row... pretty cool.

Also, I actually love most of the silliness of pro wrestling....it's amazing.

Good Morning Turds!!!!

Rise and shine!!! Now is the time!!!!😝

Daily Specials
Stella Artois - 3.50
Chocolate Ganache filled Croissant - 3.50
Living like the French, without having to say you're Franco - Wunderbar!!!!

I need to go with some red wine on the chocolate pairing! I'll take 3 Croissants and pack me up a case of the Stella to go!! Any of those fancy Stella glasses available? I have a couple here at the house if you wanna swing by and fill them later with that fine lager!!!

Back