Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

I still have 3 Heineken's in my fridge from last summer! That's how much I drink! :beer

Just never truly appealed to me, except when I used to frame houses in the 90's. Every Friday I'd buy my crew a case of beer at lunchtime, throw a bag of ice over the bottles, and when we got off, we'd sit around drinking until they were gone, or until we were done. Mostly the former.

Lucky none of us ever got a DUI on our way home. Or worse.

Other than those few summers, and my clubbing days, didn't really drink a lot. Although I did manage to get a DUI around 1990. That was fun. :facepalm

I remember telling a buddy about it, and he goes, Tom, you can just take $10,000 out of your pocket and throw it right in that river! Which all said and done, was about right. Bail, lawyer, fines, insurance hike, probation fees, classes..., ebbreeboddie got their hand out.

But I sure made up for not being a big drinker in other ways. All's I'll say is the 80's are a blur... :sofa SMH and rolling my eyes!

I still have 3 Heineken's in my fridge from last summer! That's how much I drink! :beer

Just never truly appealed to me, except when I used to frame houses in the 90's. Every Friday I'd buy my crew a case of beer at lunchtime, throw a bag of ice over the bottles, and when we got off, we'd sit around drinking until they were gone, or until we were done. Mostly the former.

Lucky none of us ever got a DUI on our way home. Or worse.

Other than those few summers, and my clubbing days, didn't really drink a lot. Although I did manage to get a DUI around 1990. That was fun. :facepalm

I remember telling a buddy about it, and he goes, Tom, you can just take $10,000 out of your pocket and throw it right in that river! Which all said and done, was about right. Bail, lawyer, fines, insurance hike, probation fees, classes..., ebbreeboddie got their hand out.

But I sure made up for not being a big drinker in other ways. All's I'll say is the 80's are a blur... :sofa SMH and rolling my eyes!
There was an 80's?

It's ok. This is a good group here. The poking fun at one another, and our foibles,
is one of this Forum's Greatest Hits, but so is being supportive and lifting one
another up when it is needed.

We can all be a little wind in one another's sails, so we can chart a new course if need be.
I agree, good group of people here. I enjoy hanging out here.

awww-blushing.gif

Back