SDOTD: Schecter Nick Johnston @ MF * $499 !

These are pretty cool and good deal. If I didn’t already have a gazillion Strat type guitars and 2 being built, I might jump on it as a modder.

let us know your thoughts

:beer
First impressions are very good. It arrived almost in tune. The neck is comfortable. It’s wider than my Music Man guitars but has that similar satin finish. There’s a minor flaw where the edge of the neck isn’t planed down to the side of the fretboard, and there’s a small lip between the 12th-ish and 15th-ish frets. But it took an hour in the hands for me to notice, so I won’t make a big deal of it. Locking tuners are great.

Sounded great with both the 5153 and AC30 models in the Axe.

Also, I love the color. I thought it was going to be a more muted shell pink, but ya girl is pink.

IMG_2339.jpeg

First impressions are very good. It arrived almost in tune. The neck is comfortable. It’s wider than my Music Man guitars but has that similar satin finish. There’s a minor flaw where the edge of the neck isn’t planed down to the side of the fretboard, and there’s a small lip between the 12th-ish and 15th-ish frets. But it took an hour in the hands for me to notice, so I won’t make a big deal of it. Locking tuners are great.

Also, I love the color. I thought it was going to be a more muted shell pink, but ya girl is pink.

View attachment 25616
Pink is Hot, hard to Gauge though online they always look different but your pic there looks mighty fine
Is that pic representative of the actual color?

Last edited:

View attachment 25616
Dude! How is that 3120? :unsure:

No SDOTD up here in Quebec never ever, much less anything Schechter in stock lol
I love both the pink and the green but leaning more for the pink and its HSS I want

Back