Schecter USA - talk to me

Wasn't that long ago that I actually learned how to pronounce Wenge! Doesn't look like a 2 syllable word, but it's pronounced WHEN g*y.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

Wow that looks really awesome
:chef
IS the USA neck bigger than the Indo one? Im not a big big fan of flat fretboards. although the Indo dont look to be too flat like the Ibanez Wizards
But the USA is out of my price range

Starting to really settle in with this somewhat strange take on a Strat.

- Looks mostly the part and the cracked poly finish and aged hardware are tastefully done.
- Pickups sound really legit but with a bit more gain to them.
- Super satin Wenge neck is slick and smooth as all hell.
- Got an almost baseball bat like profile but with a 14" radius on the board. :wat
- Jumbo frets feel so freaking strange playing a Fender-ish guitar.
- Same, but to a lesser degree with the ebony board.

Was almost going to take it back for something more traditional but it gets more and more comfy with each session.

View attachment 23990

That’s a beautiful guitar. The NJ’s are slick as hell.

That one and the Atomic Snow are :chef

Guitar on the far right.
1" at the 1st fret and continuing all the way to the heel.
Custom built by Ron Kirn and he talked me into the baseball bat.
It suited the plank build (no tummy or forearm reliefs) and 3 saddle bridge perfectly. Guitar kicked solid ass.

View attachment 24183
That's a beauty! Big necks always feel more comfy to me and I don't have abnormally large hands either.

I don't have abnormally large hands either.

5'-9" and 160 lbs. with hands proportional. I don't do any Hendrix wrap around chords so it really felt comfy.
After playing it for the first 10 minutes I couldn't have imagined it any smaller. Perfect synergy on that build.

Sold it to a good buddy back east with the caveat I can buy it back any time......
After him having it a decade now there's no fucking way I'm ever getting it back! :rofl

Back