Schecter USA - talk to me

Pickups not sure yet there are 3 sets On the Sheet

Passive
Dimarzio Area Set

Active
EMG DG set
Seymour Duncan Blackout strats

Which One Decisions GIF

Looking at my stable and what I will need in the future Im leaning more towards a SSS build, a partscaster while nice may prove to be too Expensive
The Schechter Nick looks really nice with minor mods (Pickup swap) and would keep me under 2K CDN
and yes there is an Excel sheet for this :grin
Spring a little more, mine was under $3k USD - maybe trade something, whatever - but I bet you'd love one of these, I do - thing can play anything. Any fucking thing! Anything!!

And I believe it's the color you want. How many fookin' "signs" do you need to read sir!?

Luke 4 Front.jpg

I mean, I do this with you and Majesties, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And you won't hafta change the pickups, they are perfect! :chef

You know I'm just having fun, even if I am kind of serious - not here to change your mind, you do what's good for you! Always!

Spring a little more, mine was under $3k USD - maybe trade something, whatever - but I bet you'd love one of these, I do - thing can play anything. Any fucking thing! Anything!!

And I believe it's the color you want. How many fookin' "signs" do you need to read sir!?

View attachment 23940

I mean, I do this with you and Majesties, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ughhhh you want me to get divorced now don't you lol

Are those noiseless ?as thats a must, and that is simply sublime

nvm found it

:chef

Last edited:
Yes, as you discovered, they are noiseless. Plus, there's a boost push/pull on the volume.

Rarely do you have to pay list price. Plus, you can save up for a while. Divorce never recommended.

Starting to really settle in with this somewhat strange take on a Strat.

- Looks mostly the part and the cracked poly finish and aged hardware are tastefully done.
- Pickups sound really legit but with a bit more gain to them.
- Super satin Wenge neck is slick and smooth as all hell.
- Got an almost baseball bat like profile but with a 14" radius on the board. :wat
- Jumbo frets feel so freaking strange playing a Fender-ish guitar.
- Same, but to a lesser degree with the ebony board.

Was almost going to take it back for something more traditional but it gets more and more comfy with each session.

20240613_081852.jpg

Starting to really settle in with this somewhat strange take on a Strat.

- Looks mostly the part and the cracked poly finish and aged hardware are tastefully done.
- Pickups sound really legit but with a bit more gain to them.
- Super satin Wenge neck is slick and smooth as all hell.
- Got an almost baseball bat like profile but with a 14" radius on the board. :wat
- Jumbo frets feel so freaking strange playing a Fender-ish guitar.
- Same, but to a lesser degree with the ebony board.

Was almost going to take it back for something more traditional but it gets more and more comfy with each session.

View attachment 23990
Those specs sound awesome to me actually.

Man, no way in hell it should go back! Sounds unique and awesome to me!

Thought you might love that Wenge neck, I now have two of them and think they are the shit!
I played a Warwick bass for a number of years, it had a wenge neck too. Real sweet. My buddy has it now.

Back