Reaper issue

Alex Kenivel

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
@pipelineaudio do you know about this?

I'm editing in Reaper, using the spacebar to Stop/Play or the Enter button to pause/play, and 40% of the time when I press it, I'm transported to the very end or the very beginning of the project. It happened once when I used the S button to snip a media item.

Any remedies? on v6.59

I gave up on pause functions. Trying to remember the prefs here, you can, if I remember right, set play stop to leave the play cursor where you stop, or have it go back to where you started it from last time. I'm trying to think why it would switch without you switching it

I gave up on pause functions. Trying to remember the prefs here, you can, if I remember right, set play stop to leave the play cursor where you stop, or have it go back to where you started it from last time. I'm trying to think why it would switch without you switching it
Every search has ended up only talking about cursor preference for pause or stop, nothing about it jumping so I decided to dig a little deeper into the action list and saw that CC1 (and Spacebar) was set to Play/Stop. I deleted CC1 and haven't had the problem since.

Makes me think that I must have gone in and added that command and it was probably the issue.

Back