Thinking about selling my Badlander...

Tone is in the a-hole.
It comes outta your ass,
especially when it’s on the line.

Bob Ross Art GIF

I'm the same, if I don't use it or don't see any use for it in the near future, I turn it into cash and put it towards something I will use and benefit from
When you really think about it, if it’s amps/guitars.
If they sit, they begin to tally up service & set-up costs.
Or your time off work to get it sorted for sale etc.
The used market is nowhere you wanna be.
The cash goes somewhere man!!

Just a note - the Badlander does not need an attenuator. It sounds insanely good even at whisper volumes, though the master knob can be a bit touchy.
Saying any high gain tube amp can do “whisper volumes” is a bit of a stretch. But, the Badlander does it as well as any other for sure.

There comes a time when you realize something isn't getting used. And if it's expensive enough and taking up enough space and you just aren't using it; it's time to go. Even if it's a Badlander. I would say playing bass through a high gain Boogie stack would be killer but so much low end sculpting is happening on that thing it might be a bit of a wash.

Just finished band practice. Our rhythm guitarist has a Carvin v3 that sounds totally killer. He was having a ground noise issue and we tried troubleshooting it which led to breaking out the Badlander - and it slayed the V3. Absolutely.

Turned out the noise was just a cable, but was still fun to let the Badlander rip for a few minutes. 🤣

Back