OMG the Revv Glennfricker sig

When he mentioned "80% chance..." I started thinking about Big Poppa Pump Math. Funny trivia: He's actually a math major. The math checks out (which is surprising, given how improv his promos seemed and how often he botched them), it is just that the logic behind how he got there is a bit lacking.

Welcome to the forum, brother! (This is RevDrucifer)

I actually don't mind TTK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't mind TTK as a personality or whatever. I was comparing them more so with regards to their playing ability. In fairness, though, over the 10+ years that TTK has been at it, his playing and his tones have improved quite a bit. I think he has moved to using cab sims for the most part, and I think that has helped a lot, as I do not believe micing is his forte.

As for Glenn, his autistic screeching meme antics when discussing gear is unbearable. On the one hand, I'm glad he is not positive about everything even if it is trash, but on the other hand, his way of going about it is awful. Add to it that he judges tone as if he's ever gotten a decent tone in his life. I don't think his tones, at least in his videos, are all that great.

I know the guy that used to write for TTK’s website. He’s apparently a super nice guy (Louis, TTK). So I do kinda feel poopy for dumping on him. BUT……yeah. It’s rough at time.

I don't mind TTK as a personality or whatever. I was comparing them more so with regards to their playing ability. In fairness, though, over the 10+ years that TTK has been at it, his playing and his tones have improved quite a bit. I think he has moved to using cab sims for the most part, and I think that has helped a lot, as I do not believe micing is his forte.

As for Glenn, his autistic screeching meme antics when discussing gear is unbearable. On the one hand, I'm glad he is not positive about everything even if it is trash, but on the other hand, his way of going about it is awful. Add to it that he judges tone as if he's ever gotten a decent tone in his life. I don't think his tones, at least in his videos, are all that great.
He’s a big fan of the Marshall valvestate. Played enough of them in rehearsal rooms to know they are hardly tone monsters. He loves them.

Back