OMG the Revv Glennfricker sig

But a goofball so insufferably obnoxious that you don't care how good he is?
Yeah, pretty much. I”ve tried to watch his stuff, and have occasionally caught some really good playing and wish he would just have some serious riffage videos or tutorials or something other than what he’s doing. But he’s got his shtick and it got him to 3M+ subscribers, so more power to him…

Yeah, pretty much. I”ve tried to watch his stuff, and have occasionally caught some really good playing and wish he would just have some serious riffage videos or tutorials or something other than what he’s doing. But he’s got his shtick and it got him to 3M+ subscribers, so more power to him…
Unfortunately he's not smart enough to use two factor. :LOL:

When does Glenn get his AMA thread here?? :idk
:crazy
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

I posted this on another thread last night. I watched him do a Sterling JP guitar "review". I stay in my lane. I am a specific guitarist with a specific level of technique. If you want someone to out Ministry Ministry riffs while throwing in some death metal chunks; I am 100% your guy.

Disclaimer/caveats out of the way. This is the only time I will ever post a video from him.

Glenn Fricker is an ABYSMAL guitarist. I don't even think that word covers it to it's full level of absolute amateur hour horrific-ness. He has the vibrato skills of a parkinsons riddled chimp. Spazzy playing in the worst of all ways. Just a nightmare. Add in all the stupid clickbait videos and he probably should just get back to playing the Spider and stfu. JFC.

I see your Glenn Fricker and raise you a Henry Kaiser. His bass player has a Kahler. This should make you afraid. This is worse than a busy Saturday afternoon at Guitar Center.

Anyone that can make a Dumble sound this bad in front of Alexander Dumble has mad skills.

I see your Glenn Fricker and raise you a Henry Kaiser. His bass player has a Kahler. This should make you afraid. This is worse than a busy Saturday afternoon at Guitar Center.

Anyone that can make a Dumble sound this bad in front of Alexander Dumble has mad skills.

I DO give Henry credit for his diving expeditions in Antarctica, that’s absolutely crazy sh*t to be doing, but in regards to his music…..WTF.

Hahaha, in Vai’s current auction of old random sh*t he has, one of the items was an album Henry gave him. If you’re too weird for Vai, you’re probably too weird for the rest of the world. I LOVE Mr. Bungle and almost everything Mike Patton has done, but there’s musicality to it. Everything I’ve heard from Kaiser has sounded like a guy who bought a bunch of rack gear and is in constant demo mode of all the presets.

I posted this on another thread last night. I watched him do a Sterling JP guitar "review". I stay in my lane. I am a specific guitarist with a specific level of technique. If you want someone to out Ministry Ministry riffs while throwing in some death metal chunks; I am 100% your guy.

Disclaimer/caveats out of the way. This is the only time I will ever post a video from him.

Glenn Fricker is an ABYSMAL guitarist. I don't even think that word covers it to it's full level of absolute amateur hour horrific-ness. He has the vibrato skills of a parkinsons riddled chimp. Spazzy playing in the worst of all ways. Just a nightmare. Add in all the stupid clickbait videos and he probably should just get back to playing the Spider and stfu. JFC.

I don't know... I think he and TTK are not much worse than a bad cold.

I made it to his first scream around 1:30-something....

"There's a major problem with this guitar"

Yes, it's being played by a f*cking asshat.

"That's not the worst problem."

No sh*t, see above.

"I have about an 80% chance...."

Of hitting any note you go for.
When he mentioned "80% chance..." I started thinking about Big Poppa Pump Math. Funny trivia: He's actually a math major. The math checks out (which is surprising, given how improv his promos seemed and how often he botched them), it is just that the logic behind how he got there is a bit lacking.

Back