OMG the Revv Glennfricker sig

6zdkhb.gif

I posted this on another thread last night. I watched him do a Sterling JP guitar "review". I stay in my lane. I am a specific guitarist with a specific level of technique. If you want someone to out Ministry Ministry riffs while throwing in some death metal chunks; I am 100% your guy.

Disclaimer/caveats out of the way. This is the only time I will ever post a video from him.

Glenn Fricker is an ABYSMAL guitarist. I don't even think that word covers it to it's full level of absolute amateur hour horrific-ness. He has the vibrato skills of a parkinsons riddled chimp. Spazzy playing in the worst of all ways. Just a nightmare. Add in all the stupid clickbait videos and he probably should just get back to playing the Spider and stfu. JFC.

Last edited:
I posted this on another thread last night. I watched him do a Sterling JP guitar "review". I stay in my lane. I am a specific guitarist with a specific level of technique. If you want someone to out Ministry Ministry riffs while throwing in some death metal chunks; I am 100% your guy.

Disclaimer/caveats out of the way. This is the only time I will ever post a video from him.

Glenn Fricker is an ABYSMAL guitarist. I don't even think that word covers it to it's full level of absolute amateur hour horrific-ness. He has the vibrato skills of a parkinsons ridden chimp. Spazzy playing in the worst of all ways. Just a nightmare. Add in all the stupid clickbait videos and he probably should just get back to playing the Spider and stfu. JFC.

6zdnz0.gif

Damn it. :rofl

Glenn Fricker is an ABYSMAL guitarist. I don't even think that word covers it to it's full level of absolute amateur hour horrific-ness. He has the vibrato skills of a parkinsons ridden chimp. Spazzy playing in the worst of all ways. Just a nightmare. Add in all the stupid clickbait videos and he probably should just get back to playing the Spider and stfu. JFC.

I made it to his first scream around 1:30-something....

"There's a major problem with this guitar"

Yes, it's being played by a f*cking asshat.

"That's not the worst problem."

No sh*t, see above.

"I have about an 80% chance...."

Of hitting any note you go for.

I made it to his first scream around 1:30-something....

"There's a major problem with this guitar"

Yes, it's being played by a f*cking asshat.

"That's not the worst problem."

No sh*t, see above.

"I have about an 80% chance...."

Of hitting any note you go for.
All that… and….

"The bigger the front, the bigger the back."

Someone with so much bluster and bravado as Glenn has to be overcompensating for his own unresolved
and unrecognized insecurity. Not sure, at this point, how his front is not also now his entire personality. Jesus!

That's the risk when you rest your entire being on being a blolwhard. And at the risk of being one myself right
now I am gonna STFU!! :LOL:

The bass player jokes were funny for a couple videos. After that, it's been just a whole load of trash on his channel.

He's the polar opposite of Tom Bukovac. Screaming and yelling for attention and giving his opinion on everything while never providing any value or demonstrating any expertise.

Back