NFL 2022

i fucking hate how long it took the NFL to call the game last night. i know it's a lot of money, but life always beats money. always.

Guaranteed the players themselves had to give the finger to Goodell and tell him to fuck off.

That's the the ONLY reason why that game was called.

I haven’t kept my ear to the ground today on it beyond checking to see if there has been a status update as to his condition, but for some reason I’m inclined to cut the league some slack. I mean with the dude on the field having to be resuscitated I’m sure their entire focus was on medical care until they had him safely out of the stadium. Once gone I’m sure the on-site officials are then having to relay the medical information to the league office and the state of the teams etc. No way those dudes on-site are making the call. It’s a shitty situation all the way around.

I’d bet the Bills game on Sunday gets cancelled too. No way they are going to be in the mental state to prepare for a game this week, and no way they should even be asked to.

I’d bet the Bills game on Sunday gets cancelled too. No way they are going to be in the mental state to prepare for a game this week, and no way they should even be asked to.
For sure. However (and not to come off insensitive) when will they be in a good mental state? Two recent instances such as Sean Taylor and Jovan Belcher commiting suicide on a Saturday outside the stadium and they still played the next day.

Not saying this is correct and it's truly hard

And obviously not important but my fantasy leagues are having absolute meltdowns about scoring lol

For sure. However (and not to come off insensitive) when will they be in a good mental state? Two recent instances such as Sean Taylor and Jovan Belcher commiting suicide on a Saturday outside the stadium and they still played the next day.

Not saying this is correct and it's truly hard

And obviously not important but my fantasy leagues are having absolute meltdowns about scoring lol

I think the difference being this was an on the field football related injury they watched in real time. I don’t think it’s beyond possibility (if not likely) they play, but I’d guess everyone in the organization would lean to not playing if given the choice. No way they get a good week of prep in, and it’s probably counterproductive if they go out thinking they are prepared and then get their asses handed to them for being sorta half in.

But, that’s create a whole lot of problems too for how to you handle seeding and playoffs considering these games were massive for the Chiefs/Bills/Bengals and a couple of the teams looking to sneak in.

I’d bet the league is hoping beyond all hope the Bills give them an indication they can play at 100%, and they are only left with deciding how to give a result with the one aborted game.

100%, our championship didn’t get affected, but even though I was losing by 35 in the Toilet Bowl finals, I am kinda trolling that we should run it back this weekend, since I had Mixon in the game. (“He was totally going to rush for 120, have 3tds, and 5 receptions :ROFLMAO: )

CD0F055C-DF2C-4D58-B290-0B4C2C345B08.jpg

Back