NFL 2022

This is the game where they run a bit between all the ads, right?
It's been known to happen. I learned about things like this back in high school biology class. The term, if I recall correctly, is a "symbiotic relationship."

Last edited:
This is the game where they run a bit between all the ads, right?

To add to that. It’s a three hour broadcast. The running game time is 60 minutes. The actual play time, between the snap and the player being downed, is 12 minutes.

:ROFLMAO:

To add to that. It’s a three hour broadcast. The running game time is 60 minutes. The actual play time, between the snap and the player being downed, is 12 minutes.

:ROFLMAO:
I wonder why I keep watching but here I am. I have gotten back on the NHL train tho. Such a fun sport imo

I wonder why I keep watching but here I am. I have gotten back on the NHL train tho. Such a fun sport imo

Oh yeah I watch every week. It has its good and bad points. I got into futbol a couple decades ago and initially I loved the fact that it was just two 45 minute half’s with no breaks, but then the fact that you have to miss play to run to the restroom, grab a bite to eat, make a call or do anything becomes a little bit of a PITA. DVR’s helped on that front but then you get significantly behind live time and get a text from a friend “holy shit we won” etc. :ROFLMAO: I def prefer that approach more than the NFL but there is probably a happy medium. If they trimmed off about half an hour of fat it would be perfect.

I got heavily into DVR'ing sports related content this past year. Nice to have a bit of my life back. I
just fast forward through all the ads, downtime, win Terry's $1,000,000 (as if!) halftime nonsense,
and the like.

Oh yeah I watch every week. It has its good and bad points. I got into futbol a couple decades ago and initially I loved the fact that it was just two 45 minute half’s with no breaks, but then the fact that you have to miss play to run to the restroom, grab a bite to eat, make a call or do anything becomes a little bit of a PITA. DVR’s helped on that front but then you get significantly behind live time and get a text from a friend “holy s**t we won” etc. :ROFLMAO: I def prefer that approach more than the NFL but there is probably a happy medium. If they trimmed off about half an hour of fat it would be perfect.

No $40 million annual salaries without all that fat. :idk

I plan to have all the fat Sunday. Fried fat dipped in melted fat. :LOL:

They’ve removed all common sense from what is a catch. Smith caught that, and I don’t care if it moved a little it never left his possession. The refs exist to ruin great plays. If that’s Kelce it’s a catch.

Modern Popular Music. Hundreds of dancers. Not a single musician in sight.

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edit: I take it back. Somewhat. I was hoping for a Nuno sighting. Briefly. :LOL:

Last edited:
They’ve removed all common sense from what is a catch. Smith caught that, and I don’t care if it moved a little it never left his possession. The refs exist to ruin great plays. If that’s Kelce it’s a catch.
Hey look, another opportunity for the refs to benefit the chiefs

Back