NFL 2022

American Football GIF by Minnesota Vikings

How about that catch though?
649E3882-71DF-434C-B4F1-1B88E66269DB.jpeg

I think this year’s Vikings are the most suspect 8-1 team in a while. Actually, the Eagles may not be far behind.

I think the Eagles are a good team, but they are being seriously flattered by their SOS. They’ve had a really easy go of it, and it doesn’t really get any harder for the rest of the year. But, the NFC in general doesn’t really look that good this year so who knows, it might be the perfect recipe for Philly or Minn to sneak through.

I think this year’s Vikings are the most suspect 8-1 team in a while. Actually, the Eagles may not be far behind.

Yup. You can't keep pushing all in and not get burnt eventually. Law of averages dictates you
can't pull a rabbit out of your hat at the end all the time.

And good coaches will expose flaws in the playoffs, or as the season wears on. Like last night,
Washington set a template on how to beat Philly with an XFL QB. :LOL:

I think the Eagles are a good team, but they are being seriously flattered by their SOS. They’ve had a really easy go of it, and it doesn’t really get any harder for the rest of the year. But, the NFC in general doesn’t really look that good this year so who knows, it might be the perfect recipe for Philly or Minn to sneak through.

Watch them Old Dogs in the both the Bays get their teams playing better and better as we get closer to the
playoffs.

My money is on San Fran in the NFC, though. They have the run game and the D to get it done in January-February.

Watch them Old Dogs in the both the Bays get their teams playing better and better as we get closer to the
playoffs.

My money is on San Fran in the NFC, though. They have the run game and the D to get it done in January-February.

I agree. Their record doesn’t show it, but I like the 49ers to get it together by the playoffs.

Deebo, Kittle, and now McCaffery with that defense. All Jimmy G has to do is
get it out of his hands and into theirs as soon as possible. :LOL:

Born a Pats fan and will die one. Been all over the USA though and the vitriol for the Patriots kinda cracks me up. The people that believed the National Media's agenda about cheating is pretty funny. Happens in every vertical though when the media wants to demonize someone, the sheep just baa baa baa and nod in agreement.

I remember the bad years from 74 into the late 90's with the occasional good season. 20 years of dominance was nice to have. In 2024 Bill Belichick will have the most wins of all time and be the undisputed GOAT.

Born a Pats fan and will die one. Been all over the USA though and the vitriol for the Patriots kinda cracks me up. The people that believed the National Media's agenda about cheating is pretty funny. Happens in every vertical though when the media wants to demonize someone, the sheep just baa baa baa and nod in agreement.

I remember the bad years from 74 into the late 90's with the occasional good season. 20 years of dominance was nice to have. In 2024 Bill Belichick will have the most wins of all time and be the undisputed GOAT.

Success = envy and a target on your back.

Happens in all walks of life, it seems, not just sports.

And anyone who lives (or has lived) in the North understands what the
extreme cold does to air pressure in your tires, let alone a Football. :idea

Last edited:
Patriots may want to rethink using the hook and ladder with time expiring. WHEN THE GAME IS TIED.

Back