NFL 2022

Whizzinby

Rock Star
TGF Recording Artist
Bills, finding a way to pull defeat out of the hands of victory.

No great teams this year imo.

I watched this today, and I have to ask. Do you really don't have "pig pens" for visiting team fans? Everyone just sits where they want? Home team and away team fans just sit amongst each other without killing them selves?

You don't coral the visiting team fans into their little corner of stadium like the animals they are? Like this.

away-football-fans.jpg

Last edited:
I watched this today, and I have to ask. Do you really don't have "pig pens" for visiting team fans? Everyone just sits where they want? Home team and away team fans just seat amongst each other without killing them selves?

You don't coral the visiting team fans into their little corner of stadium like the animals they are? Like this.

away-football-fans.jpg

Only for college football. (Much more passionate fan bases)

Some great games today. Jags actually did better than expected against the Chiefs. Cowboys/Packers overtime was legit. I think Dolphins look pretty good as a deep playoff contender.

Clealry American sports fans are more civilized than that. :LOL:
Clearly you've never been to an Orioles game when they're playing the Yankees. They like to hop on the train and come to Baltimore and be dickheads, since the tix are cheaper.

I think Dolphins look pretty good as a deep playoff contender.

Yeah I think their offense is going to make them a tough out, if they stay healthy.

I was nerding out the other day watching some videos breaking down their offense. Just absolutely killing defenses using motion into play action. Getting Hill in motion prevents him from being jammed at the line and starts the play in full speed, then play action makes the LB’s have to pinch down to honor the run, which just opens massive windows for Hill and Waddle to eat DB’s alive with crossing patterns.

They also lucked out getting Wilson from the Niners at the deadline. Dudes a stud RB.

I was nerding out the other day watching some videos breaking down their offense. Just absolutely killing defenses using motion into play action. Getting Hill in motion prevents him from being jammed at the line and starts the play in full speed,

Crazy how a nerd like McDaniel can set a league of testosterone-laden bruisers on fire.

Not sure how familiar you are with the CFL, but it feels like he borrowed/stole from them
a bit with the intense use of motion (apart from his Shanahan lineage). If you haven't watched
the CFL lately it is insane the way they use motion. Not legal in the NFL the way they do it---as
some of the WRs start 10 to 15 yards off the line of scrimmage pre-snap, and then are blazing
by the time the ball is snapped.

Crazy how a nerd like McDaniel can set a league of testosterone-laden bruisers on fire.

Not sure how familiar you are with the CFL, but it feels like he borrowed/stole from them
a bit with the intense use of motion (apart from his Shanahan lineage). If you haven't watched
the CFL lately it is insane the way they use motion. Not legal in the NFL the way they do it---as
some of the WRs start 10 to 15 yards off the line of scrimmage pre-snap, and then are blazing
by the time the ball is snapped.

I haven’t caught any CFL in a long time. Between college and pro in the states, there are only so many hours in a day. Haha

Some of that is kinda cool, then some feels like a novelty. Do they allow multiple players in motion simultaneously?

Last edited:
It's a track meet!!

My son plays and is a bit of addict, so by Sunday I am burnt out on 3rd and forever. :LOL:

I only caught a glimpse here and there this past Summer, and it stood out to me. That and the
20 yard deep Endzones.

Back