New NeuralDSP plugin teaser [Mesa/Boogie Mark IIC+ suite]

giphy.gif

Our boy Bea has released his demo video.

I'm... underwhelmed. Sounds good, don't get me wrong, like a proper IIC+/IIC++ should, but those tones have already available pretty much else for years now.

NDSP alone has multiple plugin options covering these series of amps.

Waiting for @MirrorProfiles to confirm this sound closer to the real thing than IK's official offering in Amplitube.
Wish I had a real one to compare to (I have a very early Mark III though which seems to be very close to the Fractal and AT5 IIC+). I’m not expecting a huge difference based on the various Mark emulations I’ve used, certainly interested to see for myself. Guessing based on their previous stuff that it’ll sound on the money and be nice to use though.

So it happened exactly as predicted... the IIC+ got erased from the QC model list just to be released later as a paid plugin. :poop:

Oh well, I'm really glad someone bought the Petrucci plugin from me yesterday, just in time before the "full" IIC+ plugin came out today. I guess the market value of the Petrucci plugin just dropped quite a bit. ;-)

Still need to get rid of the SLO-100, Granophyre and Nolly plugins.

Last edited:
So it happened exactly as predicted... the IIC+ got erased from the QC model list just to be released later as a paid plugin.

Oh well, I'm really glad someone bought the Petrucci plugin from me yesterday. Just in time before the "full" IIC plugin came out today.
It does suck. And it isn't surprising.

Although, the next step in fulfilling the doomsday prophecies would have NDSP finally adding plugin support to QC, so they can charge guys like me for the content I was supposed to have gotten for free. Which some folks would consider a mixed blessing, at least?

Back