New NeuralDSP plugin teaser [Mesa/Boogie Mark IIC+ suite]

Hahahaha i'm wheezing! :LOL:

Screenshot from 2023-03-01 15-06-18.png

@Whizzinby , you have some work to do now!

That’s the biggest douchebag move they could have done. What a bunch of greaseballs. They literally removed a QC launch amp (that they said would be recovered shortly after launch) and then released a plug-in of it.

Neural gonna Neural.

going to demo soon but I THINK it’s instant buy from me.

I like the AT5 Mark emulations but AT5 crashes often, is slow to load, so bloated to use. Mark series amps really benefit from having a full GUI like the real amp as they’re so unique to dial in.

That’s the biggest douchebag move they could have done. What a bunch of greaseballs. They literally removed a QC launch amp (that they said would be recovered shortly after launch) and then released a plug-in of it.

Neural gonna Neural.
This needs to be posted on the other place. Their sh*t needs to be called out.

Don't mind me, I'm just making a NDSP shill list.

Rabea Massaad
Keyan Houshmand
Milian Malivuk
Jack Gardiner

Last edited:
Well, it is a no for me, for multiple reasons. Not least of all though is that I'm not much interested in the Mark IIC+ really.

I've been moving away from amp sim plugins for a while now, but for $100, this is on my radar.

Even though, yes, it should all have been in QC firmware a long time ago.

Great price. Looking at those pedals and really everything in the vid is making me drool :sofa I LOVE the Grid Slammer and my DynaPlex and I would crap myself if they started cranking out other pedals.

It's perfectly natural to be impressed by their production value, but if I had to have a plugin IIC+.....I'd go for the cheaper $60 one from ML Sound Labs (Fluff 2C).

Can't give those clowns not even a single nickel going forward.

Back