New Line 6 product speculation thread [disclosure: HX One]

I get what you are saying. There is a local guitar player around here who is exceptional. Toured with a few big names in the 80's, and he told me he only needs a clean and crunch and can play everything he knows. I thought of him when I saw it.
But the problem I have is if you were going to use that 1 effect I feel like you would buy a Strymon mini Sky or brig or flint , your getting into a lot of competition at $300 USD for single FX IMO

Probably $299 US - HX Effects is $649 new. Seems priced right when you compare to a Strymon or Eventide pedal with one or maybe 3 algorithms (vs 250+). Looks like this has a loop too so you can move it before or after some pedals per preset. Not something I need right now but seems like a good add to the family. I get why they didn't include amps but I still think they should've.

The more I'm reading the description... you can connect the EXP out to control FS3/4. But how/why would you need to control FS3/4 on a one block pedal? Mapping FS3/4 to block parameters?

But the problem I have is if you were going to use that 1 effect I feel like you would buy a Strymon mini Sky or brig or flint , your getting into a lot of competition at $300 USD for single FX IMO
Yes, but it may have multiple presets with multiple effects plus impedance control. We'll see what the Shill Crew has to say soon enough.

One algo at a time?

Where is Eagle…

:horse

Flux, I assume doing some sort of customizable ramp of a parameter change? Would need to be pretty novel considering you can already do swells and fades with an exp pedal, unless this does some sort of interesting morph/glitch.

One algo?

Sad Baby GIF

Back