Music Is Win Guy Hit In Forehead With Bottle

If you're gonna be on the internet, best to stay physically anonymous in your vids and pics.

There's a million crazies out there, and a very high chance that at least one of them won't like you or will get butthurt about something you said.
Well there comes a point when you have millions of fans anonymously, and then you don't stay anonymous for long. I have long time buddy whose in that situation. It's crazy how far people and other, ummm, 'organizations' will go to harass you.

Oof, glad that it didn't do anymore damage.

Per the video, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with his YT channel, just randomly got hit by a beer bottle while walking down the street.

And that's why I wear a wig and a fake moustache in all my instructional videos.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

70s horse nodding minify.gif

No one should get hit in the head with a bottle generally speaking. If this isn't related to someone being annoyed with his status as a YT'r; he must be in a content gulch. Or something. Can he actually play? I'm not digging through any of his videos because he is to me in the same league as Trogly and the Phil McKnight sort of thing.

Last edited:
No one should get hit in the head with a bottle generally speaking. If this isn't related to someone being annoyed with his status as a YT'r; he must be in a content gulch. Or something. Can he actually play? I'm not digging through any of his videos because he is to me in the same league as Trogly and the Phil McKnight sort of thing.

IIRC, he can play. At a high level.

IIRR, he’s a Berklee dude.

He can play at a high level, technically speaking. I can’t say I’ve ever felt a shred of feeling or anything I’d consider passion in his playing though. Might just be a me thing.

He can absolutely play, but he’s a video entertainer first. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Although I don’t really find his videos all that compelling.

Back