Modelling Hate ?

I thought you were an old schooler that had a pile of Marshalls sitting somewhere but just decided to jump into Helix land?
Ahh No im a noob just started playing guitar 3 years ago, my first guitar player series Fender Strat, was plagued with problems so i sold it and Had a Katana amp, as I learned more I decided to go to the Modelling route it was best for what i wanted to do
Got a boss GT 100 through my Katana (as i said was a total noob) sold both got a Helix and a pair of Headrush FR108 PA Speakers
and been Very happy with my Helix and FR-108 but its something im considering upgrading sometime in the near future

Ahh No im a noob just started playing guitar 3 years ago, my first guitar player series Fender Strat, was plagued with problems so i sold it and Had a Katana amp, as I learned more I decided to go to the Modelling route it was best for what i wanted to do
Got a boss GT 100 through my Katana (as i said was a total noob) sold both got a Helix and a pair of Headrush FR108 PA Speakers
and been Very happy with my Helix and FR-108 but its something im considering upgrading sometime in the near future
Your playing is coming along! That War Pigs clip sounded great tonally and the skillset. Keep at it! \m/

Thank you for kind comment , i do love guitar and enjoy learning, playing and tones so im quite dedicated even though its only for my own personal enjoyment
I practice on average 2-2.5 hours everyday with a strict/structured practice regime
Good for you. Would love to hear how you are structuring your daily practice. I’ve gotten lazy and out of that habit, and have been thinking I need to get back to some structure or organization…

Good for you. Would love to hear how you are structuring your daily practice. I’ve gotten lazy and out of that habit, and have been thinking I need to get back to some structure or organization…

Stones Daily Practice Regime

AM: usually 4:30 -5;00 (my mind is at its sharpest early AM)

1) Hand Stretching exercise = ~5-8 Minutes
2) Fingerboard Exercise, Spider walk, Scale runs with metronome = 20-30 Minutes
3) Chord progressions and changes / Timing = ~20 Minutes
4) Current Song/goal practice, Learn Parts From Lesson Varies 25-40 Minutes
5) Play along with Part on repeat normal or slowed down with you tube once parts all learnt put it all together = ~60 – 75 Minutes

PM: 5:15-~6:00 (not much or as long as AM as my brain is fried after work)
2) Play along with Part on repeat normal or slowed down with you tube ~ 20-25 Minutes
3) Tweak tone With Helix ~ 20-30 Minutes
4) Watch Instructional Videos on dialing tone and Understanding Effect, chains, Routing and other Helix/Modelling related content = 1-1.5 Hours (most nights)

that's pretty much it

5) Play along with Part on repeat normal or slowed down with you tube once parts all learnt put it all together = ~60 – 75 Minutes

2) Play along with Part on repeat normal or slowed down with you tube ~ 20-25 Minutes
4) Watch Instructional Videos on dialing tone and Understanding Effect, chains, Routing and other Helix/Modelling related content = 1-1.5 Hours (most nights)

that's pretty much it
That’s pretty structured, and balanced across different areas. Nice job.

that's pretty much it
Really cool! Making someone proud…
61215EFE-4521-4175-A8A8-3A25F6DE0BE3.jpeg

Your playing is coming along! That War Pigs clip sounded great tonally and the skillset. Keep at it! \m/
Thanks for pointing that out. Just listened and it sounds great. Closer to the original than others I have heard. Pretty amazing for @Stone s 3 years of experience.

that's pretty much it
Great routine. That explains why your cover of War Pigs sounds so good after only 3 years of playing.

Thank you for kind comment , i do love guitar and enjoy learning, playing and tones so im quite dedicated even though its only for my own personal enjoyment
I practice on average 2-2.5 hours everyday with a strict/structured practice regime

that's pretty much it
Waitaminnute... At minimum that adds up to almost 4 hours, not the claimed 2-2.5.

False advertising. I want my money back for what I paid for this routine!

Waitaminnute... At minimum that adds up to almost 4 hours, not the claimed 2-2.5.

False advertising. I want my money back for what I paid for this routine!
well its estimated average, sometimes after work i dont play practice due to all the grief i endured at work, and sometime during the weekend my time is cut in half you know chores and wife obligations so yeah it does work out to about that on average per day :idk

well its estimated average, sometimes after work i dont play practice due to all the grief i endured at work, and sometime during the weekend my time is cut in half you know chores and wife obligations so yeah it does work out to about that on average per day :idk
I hear ya. If it wasn't for work, chores, and wife obligations, I'd like to think I would play enough to put Yngwie to shame.

Instead, I have to settle for sometimes putting Lil Wayne to shame.

I hear ya. If it wasn't for work, chores, and wife obligations, I'd like to think I would play enough to put Yngwie to shame.

Instead, I have to settle for sometimes putting Lil Wayne to shame.

Hahahahahah yeah, yet you can hear all the people cheering on this dumb nonsense solo
which does spell bad news for the human race...were not going to make it are we ?
:crazy

QSCs are good monitors. It's more about still being at the mercy of the physics of a traditional guitar amp and cabinet vs. the digital equivalent. Because it's not an equivalent. Sonically or physically. Even though it serves the same purpose. Caveat added for if you have the world's flattest monitor and have acquired FFIRs of your cabinet in the same room you are going to always play in blahblahblah (I've long since exceeded the small bit of scientific knowledge I do have etc etc).

Yup... and the dreaded introduction of a Tweeter into the guitar stage mix. Fuck you tweeters!!! :LOL:

This has been something ive questioned as well, why do we require a "FRFR" (really just a PA 2 way Speaker) and how did this thing start that one really needs a "FRFR" monitor for the best possible reproduction from your Modeller?
I mean i dont mind that theres a tweeter but is it required for a Modeller ??

Ideally why not make a trad cab offering 8" 10" 12" variations with Quality speakers and a Full range amp
and well nothing that will break the bank like a Friedman ASM 12

Back