Might've just went Full Turbo™

Looks like it's 4cm with the Electra Dyne tonight. :grin

I started making some presets but ran out of time. Also started thinking that I really need to just have fun and not be distracted. In addition, I was realizing I put a lot of time into my 4cm presets and would still like to try them at a gig.

Going to plug away at at it to try in the future, though.

@TubeStack how did the gig go?

Mine went great. Used Stomp in the loop; wah and OCD klone in front of the BL. This amp is :chef in a live setting. Very very pleased \m/

The gig went great thank you! Glad to hear yours did, too. :beer

As always, the E Dyne just makes me happy every time. And the FM9 is so killer as an all-in-one effects unit, love it. Such a great improvement to my base tone, and every single effect I used was amazing. In particular, I'm loving the Octavia, UniVibe, and 2290 modulated delay, just so damn good. And because I'm singing in a trio and very busy/have-to-focus all the time, having those all FM9 switches so well laid out and reachable is great, too.

The gig went great thank you! Glad to hear yours did, too. :beer

As always, the E Dyne just makes me happy every time. And the FM9 is so killer as an all-in-one effects unit, love it. Such a great improvement to my base tone, and every single effect I used was amazing. In particular, I'm loving the Octavia, UniVibe, and 2290 modulated delay, just so damn good. And because I'm singing in a trio and very busy/have-to-focus all the time, having those all FM9 switches so well laid out and reachable is great, too.
That Klone :chef :chef :chef

I have found that, while I like the BL at home; it really shines up loud at a gig. Super impressed. Our next gig is in a small spot we love where we just run vocals a hint of kick through the PA. I am curious how things will play out there. It's kind of the next litmus test on the list.

Took a couple quick pics:

794A4064-526F-4F5B-8315-CEF14DC878E2.jpeg
57B9E528-9CE9-461E-BBE9-22C56330B85B.jpeg

Okay, so I just discovered the “FAS Rhythm” model… holy shit! What a great sounding and feeling amp! Supposed to be like a mix of the best parts of Marshall and Mesa crunch channels. Wow, I love it. By far the most I have enjoyed any amp model, ever. :banana:rawk:headbang

Okay, so I just discovered the “FAS Rhythm” model… holy s**t! What a great sounding and feeling amp! Supposed to be like a mix of the best parts of Marshall and Mesa crunch channels. Wow, I love it. By far the most I have enjoyed any amp model, ever. :banana:rawk:headbang
Cool. I have been focusing on “real” amps. I’ll have to try this one one.

I'm stoked to be finally getting my ZenRigs covers for the FM9 today. Bought them back in September and the package is now waiting at the post office.

2930000963.jpg

Still rocking that protective plastic, I see. We have to be brothers or something. :LOL:

Back