MERIS MERCURYX REVERB PEDAL

BROCKSTAR

Roadie
Sucks it's been leaked today on other forums and facebook now by others but....

Looks to be awesome and staying with the LVX form, and I'm loving the blue which would go well with my blue gm-800, sy-1000 and prs guitar.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://www.meris.us/product/mercuryx/

Page written in german so I translated it via chrome translation:

According to manufacturer Meris, the MercuryX is said to be nothing less than the most flexible studio reverb that has ever existed in pedal format. Steep thesis, but is there anything to it? The pedal features eight custom reverb functions, algorithms, discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected anywhere...

As of now, there are no product videos to be found, but they should arrive soon. Until then, you can think back to the popular Mercury7 and combine its tried and tested sounds with these new options in your head:

Features:

• Modular reverb system
  • 8 Custom Reverbs: Ultraplate, Cathedra, 78 Room, 78 Plate, 78 Hall, Spring, Prism and Gravity
  • Advanced ARM processor
  • Intuitive color screen based interface
  • “Hold Modifier” switch for on-the-fly use
  • 99 memory locations in 33 banks
  • tuner
  • “Favorite Preset Bank” for quick access to your three favorite presets
  • New stereo freeze along reverb
  • Gate envelope controls for each reverb type
  • New processing elements including 79 Chorus, Vibrato, Vowel Mod, Tremolo, Hazy Lo-Fi and more
  • Digitally controlled analog mix bus, stereo input and output, switchable line levels
  • MIDI in and out, assignable expression pedal for various parameters
  • High-quality analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA with 32-bit floating point DSP
  • Designed and manufactured in California, USA
Price: Meris MercuryX Modular Reverb System Pedal €699

Attachments

• mercuryX-standard-front.jpg
    mercuryX-standard-front.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I want these guys to do a delay/verb combo unit.
Seriously, it's completely beyond me why there's no dedicated "spatial FX" unit covering both besides Mooer's Ocean Machine (which is quite so-so-ish).
I'd pay serious bucks if there was another contender (note: right now, I'm using an HX Stomp, wasting all its other capabilities - and it's not ideal anyway).

I want these guys to do a delay/verb combo unit.
Seriously, it's completely beyond me why there's no dedicated "spatial FX" unit covering both besides Mooer's Ocean Machine (which is quite so-so-ish).
I'd pay serious bucks if there was another contender (note: right now, I'm using an HX Stomp, wasting all its other capabilities - and it's not ideal anyway).

You can get reverbish stuff from LVX

Sucks it's been leaked today on other forums and facebook now by others, but official announcement tomorrow.
Remove if not allowed, but I figured since the cat is out of the bag everywhere else... IF IT'S TRUE (we'll see tomorrow!)

Looks to be awesome and staying with the LVX form, and I'm loving the blue which would go well with my blue gm-800, sy-1000 and prs guitar, but sadly can't afford the mercuryx anytime soon, but hopefully some day!

Page written in german so I translated it via chrome translation:

According to manufacturer Meris, the MercuryX is said to be nothing less than the most flexible studio reverb that has ever existed in pedal format. Steep thesis, but is there anything to it? The pedal features eight custom reverb functions, algorithms, discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected anywhere...

As of now, there are no product videos to be found, but they should arrive soon. Until then, you can think back to the popular Mercury7 and combine its tried and tested sounds with these new options in your head:

Features:

• Modular reverb system
  • 8 Custom Reverbs: Ultraplate, Cathedra, 78 Room, 78 Plate, 78 Hall, Spring, Prism and Gravity
  • Advanced ARM processor
  • Intuitive color screen based interface
  • “Hold Modifier” switch for on-the-fly use
  • 99 memory locations in 33 banks
  • tuner
  • “Favorite Preset Bank” for quick access to your three favorite presets
  • New stereo freeze along reverb
  • Gate envelope controls for each reverb type
  • New processing elements including 79 Chorus, Vibrato, Vowel Mod, Tremolo, Hazy Lo-Fi and more
  • Digitally controlled analog mix bus, stereo input and output, switchable line levels
  • MIDI in and out, assignable expression pedal for various parameters
  • High-quality analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA with 32-bit floating point DSP
  • Designed and manufactured in California, USA
Price: Meris MercuryX Modular Reverb System Pedal €699
Niiiiice! I love the sounds in the CXM but didn't care for the functionality. Hopefully it's all the CXM sounds but with added hold functions, freeze, live-usable preset banks, etc.

Preset spillover, anyone know? That'd be killer... and vice versa, kills it for me without it.

Niiiiice! I love the sounds in the CXM but didn't care for the functionality. Hopefully it's all the CXM sounds but with added hold functions, freeze, live-usable preset banks, etc.

Preset spillover, anyone know? That'd be killer... and vice versa, kills it for me without it.
It should as the LVX does.

Oh no! Bubble UI again. Laxu will be sad.

I still really want to hear this, though.
You got me!

I expect it will sound great. But its very steep price and that user interface and:

Im Outta Here GIF

I don't know how we got to 699 euro delay and reverb units. The Strymon Nightsky that I use is as complex as I'd ever want a reverb to be and that's 469 € atm.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!

Also i think 699 euro is a misprint or something. I'm assuming it's going to be $599 like LVX.

Also LVX has a bigger tweaking profile than strymon timeline, so I'm assuming MercuryX will as well, which probably justifies the cost since it can do more at least in my opinion with all the modular type options and I loved strymon timeline when I had it, but I love LVX more. I loved strymon nightsky and bigsky when I had them in the past, but I think I'll love mercuryX more too.

LVX is £649 from GuitarGuitar here in the UK. That is $749 - which is a HUGE price mark-up versus what people in the USA are paying.

I'm still not sold on the workflow on the LVX, and I don't see this reverb being any different really. But the sounds are great, no question.

Manual says, "Analog Mix is always used unless Spillover is Enabled or a processing element is put in the PRE + DRY location."
Seems that means no analog dry through if you have spillover enabled... strange.

Back