SPECIALLine 6 Litigator
CHIMEMatchless® DC30 (channel 1, clean)
DYNAMICBen Adrian Cartographer
CRUNCHFriedman BE-100 (BE/HBE channel)
HEAVYLine 6 Oblivion
LEADPeavey® 5150
Woah that not your Catalyst
Those are some sweet choices

Oh dear lord is this intriguing. Mark my GAS flared. But as someone who prefers the FAS ecosystem to the Line6, this is what the FM0 should have been!!!

iron laundry GIF

(Who am I kidding, I’m still getting one)

CLEANFender® Princeton Reverb®
SPECIALLine 6 Litigator
DYNAMICBen Adrian Cartographer
CRUNCHFriedman BE-100 (BE/HBE channel) is gud enuff
HEAVYLine 6 Oblivion
LEADPeavey® 5150
The Cartographer's a Marshall with a buncha mods, ain't it?

Are these amp models the same as Catalyst's + LEAD? Or slightly different?
Looks slightly different, wonder why they didn't just go with Catalyst models... Special (Litigator) instead of Boutique (Aristocrat). And Crunch here is a Friedman while Crunch on the Catalyst is the Voltage inspired by Victoria Electro-King...? Kinda confusing...

The Cartographer's a Marshall with a buncha mods, ain't it?

Are these amp models the same as Catalyst's + LEAD? Or slightly different?
Looks slightly different, wonder why they didn't just go with Catalyst models... Special (Litigator) instead of Boutique (Aristocrat). And Crunch here is a Friedman while Crunch on the Catalyst is the Voltage inspired by Victoria Electro-King...? Kinda confusing...
I think it’s better for me anyway at first I assumed it was all the catalyst models but seeing a Matchless Princeton Freidman HBE at that price point is stellar

I think it’s better for me anyway at first I assumed it was all the catalyst models but seeing a Matchless Princeton Freidman HBE at that price point is stellar
Oh the Chime's also not Catalyst's Carillon Chime, it's instead a Matchless. Sells better I suppose...?

This release is timely.

I might be moving between countries soon. My Axe-Fx will be packed away in a shipping container for the best part of 3 months as it crosses the oceans.

I was looking for something that was portable with decent models + FX and a headphone jack that I could use at the other end whilst waiting for my belongings to arrive. The POD Express Guitar pedal could well be it!

Last edited:
For the benefit of no one, here’s what I’d pick

CLEANFender® Princeton Reverb®
SPECIAL2203
DYNAMICLone Star
CRUNCHFriedman BE-100 (BE/HBE channel)
HEAVYRectifier / Uber
LEADPeavey® 5150

Just can’t get excited over the custom amps or originals.

This release is timely.

I might be moving between countries soon. My Axe-Fx will be packed away in a shipping container for the best part of 3 months as it crosses the oceans.

I was looking for something that was portable with decent models and a headphone jack that I could use at the other end whilst waiting for my belongings to arrive. The POD Express Guitar pedal could well be it!

I don't get the comment that it's "not for every guitarist". It's absolutely for every guitarist because every guitarist will have situations where this is just what they need.

Back