Leon Todd

I cant thank you enough enough Leon, your videos are so well done and explained , I love how when you dial in a tone it sounds so much better and often time not much Deep editing parameter adjustments
I've learned so much watching your Vids

Keep up the awesome work (y)

PS id also like to thank all the members here which have also given me lots of help
Best Forum ever !!!

Last edited:
They have great taste in amps for one.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 10.22.07 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 10.22.14 pm.png

Hello Leon, was watching this Video where you use channels & scenes, so if say i had these on 5 footswitches
would this produce any gaps in the sound ? when Switching

Thanks

Huntsman's are great. Harmless to humans and they eat up all the annoying bugs we get here in summer. A house ain't a home here unless there's a few resident huntsman spiders IMO.

@Stone yeah there will be a gap when changing the amp channels. It's small but not seamless.

Huntsman's are great. Harmless to humans and they eat up all the annoying bugs we get here in summer. A house ain't a home here unless there's a few resident huntsman spiders IMO.

@Stone yeah there will be a gap when changing the amp channels. It's small but not seamless.
Ahh so then as you mentioned in the other post, use 2 amps in parallel and use channels for Drive /delay /effects
will there be gaps as well if used as you mentioned for drive/delay effects ?

Back