Leon Todd

Hello Leon, since I'm a big fan of all your videos I was wondering if you would do a "My top 5" theme.

IE: My top 5 patches for Clean, Blues, Classic Rock, 80's Metal, Modern High Gain
then my top 5 amps, OD, delays , reverb etc, with each segment showing as you always do a quick breakdown on the settings you prefer

just a thought :idk

Last edited:
@2112 I just wanted to drop in here that I’m digging the new podcast. Something different to listen to when working out or driving and you and the other guy have great rapport!

Hello Leon, since I'm a big fan of all your videos I was wondering if you would do a "My top 5" theme.

IE: My top 5 patches for Clean, Blues, Classic Rock, 80's Metal, Modern High Gain
then my top 5 amps, OD, delays , reverb etc, with each segment showing as you always do a quick breakdown on the settings you prefer

just a thought :idk
I feel like i've done some variations on this in the past, most likely with the AX8. The g66 "Tuesday Tone Tips" series has a bunch of these for the FM3/9/Axe-Fx as well.

Are you self taught, or a formally trained musician??????

Self taught but I've absorbed a lot of "formal" training through listening, reading and watching. A lot of my students are undertaking high school/college level music courses so being up to scratch with the lingo is a necessity.

@2112 I just wanted to drop in here that I’m digging the new podcast. Something different to listen to when working out or driving and you and the other guy have great rapport!
Great to hear that. It's a really fun outlet for things that falls outside of what I do on YT. Much more to come!

From memory it's either this one

Or this one

Hello Leon, really liked your last Q&A great topics, And yes I really think you should have your own signature
i had mentioned it should be your black beauty PRS
But id be curious as to what would the LT Signature guitar be according to you

:D

Is that your Rap Duo, Leon? Big 'N' Thicc? :idk
Either that or my chain of burger joints :ROFLMAO:

Hey Leon,
Do you prefer vintage or waza craft boss pedals? Can you hear any difference?
I've tried the DM2, MT2, DC2 and SD1 against their Waza counterparts and the "standard" modes pretty much sound spot on. IMO the DC2 and DM2w are superior as they're less noisy and have an expanded feature set. Custom modes on the MT2 and SD1 are cool but most people would be better served by just buying whichever one is cheapest!

Hello Leon, really liked your last Q&A great topics, And yes I really think you should have your own signature
i had mentioned it should be your black beauty PRS
But id be curious as to what would the LT Signature guitar be according to you

:D
The only thing I've changed on my SC245 is swapping the stock non-locking tuners for locking Gotoh SD-90's so an "LT245" would pretty much be that. Maybe an option to have it in matte black for people who don't like gloss. Paul can call me whenever he's ready to sell an extra 3 or 4 guitars :LOL:

images (3).jpeg

Peak synth-Rush:

And that solo is :chef A masterclass in taste. Every note feels appropriate. Building momentum. Lifeson is the f’ing man, even during the synth era.

Agree on Between The Wheels. Afterimage is also amazing on that album.

But Power Windows (for me) is the clear best album of the "keyboard era". The Big Money, Grand Designs, Territories, Marathon, Mystic Rhythms and especially Middletown Dreams are all exceptional.

Back