Leon Todd

@TSJMajesty that's been in there for a while. A lot of the bank one presets are Cliff or Matt's creations but the last few big firmware updates had the beta team comb over everything and add some extra scenes, effects and "bonus" content.

@TSJMajesty that's been in there for a while. A lot of the bank one presets are Cliff or Matt's creations but the last few big firmware updates had the beta team comb over everything and add some extra scenes, effects and "bonus" content.
Are you a Beta tester Leon ?

Leon, can you do a video dedicated to your black PRS SC245? The more I hear that guitar in your videos, the more I want one.

@2112 I know your a fan , coming out in May

@JiveTurkey and before you say it I know ewwww Winger
But Reb seriously kicks ass

A2A46121-B926-4AD8-89EE-544AAA1E459D.jpeg

Thing is a lot of great players are from Hair Metal even though they were in somewhat sucky bands
Andy Timmons as an example, Reb Beach and others

The whole band are awesome. We opened for a few of Kip's solo shows down here and he's on another level as a singer and performer. Hope the band makes it back down again.

Thanks so much Leon for all those tips and tricks, ive realized even thought the FM 3 does not have a lot of CPU DSP Horsepower, there seems to be many ways to skin a cat to save CPU and get the same or near identical results
Fantastic!

Last edited:
Hello Leon i was wondering where i might download your blocks/favorites/settings
IE: like the Aurora , the London plate and your Amps, and the LT TV mix ?

Cheers

Hello Leon i was wondering where i might download your blocks/favorites/settings
IE: like the Aurora , the London plate and your Amps, and the LT TV mix ?

Cheers

Some blocks:

Presets and CABs

Some blocks:

Presets and CABs
Thank you :beer

Back