IK Multimedia TONEX

Yep. You could capture the Badlander directly from the builtin cab clone which would capture the IR you load.

What I still need to research is can Tonex split out the cab (IR) from the amp like the Kemper does after you have created a capture with the IR or do I have to capture just the raw amp (no IR) and also make captures of the amp and IR. I think if you want amps with no IR you have to capture them separately.

You can do full captures with just Tonex SE for $50. Tonex Max is $250 on it's own but it's free when you buy the $400 Tonex Pedal.
:unsure: I'll need to use a DI box so I can capture it without the cabclone or any IR coloration.

Yes, this will be in the cart during checkout for TONEX MAX users. Just click Apply to apply it and voila! :)
So is this also legit for a non-user who got the code word of mouth? My order appears to have gone through already...

Do you happen to know an approximate release date for this product?

You must already own TONEX MAX. TONEX Pedal is released today. This is not a pre-order. We're shipping.
I should probably keep my mouth shut but that's never been my forte. :rofl My order went through with the discount code even though I'm not a ToneX Max owner. Fingers crossed? :whistle

I should probably keep my mouth shut but that's never been my forte. :rofl My order went through with the discount code even though I'm not a ToneX Max owner. Fingers crossed? :whistle
Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Back