IK Multimedia TONEX

6wefyb.jpg

What's really nice about Tonex is you can also drop it right in with your other plugins to mix and match for an incredible amount of variety and flexibility. In addition to using it in Amplitude.

Have you run into any issues with it crashing Logic? I’m doing some reading on this and have read it’s been an issue. The only thing I’d be using this for is recording with the captures and all I use is Logic. If it’s been an issue I might hold off a bit.

Have you run into any issues with it crashing Logic? I’m doing some reading on this and have read it’s been an issue. The only thing I’d be using this for is recording with the captures and all I use is Logic. If it’s been an issue I might hold off a bit.
If I open a closed window it crashes. An update is coming.

It’s been crashing in Logic if I reopen the interface portion of it after having closed that part.

….What @Deadpan said. Just noticed he already had answered you. 😊

I'm laughing at the video, not the tone!
Its ok to laugh at the tone... I mean I had the gain at fkn 9 lol. I finally got a chance to listen in my car (source of truth for me) and man it sounded digital AF... too clean and sort of brittle... honestly that what happens when I get impatient and push things out in a late night headphone mix. Will definitely be revisiting... when you captured was it direct or mic'd? I usually don't mic but I can.

I am absolutely shocked that everyone isn't all over this.

I understand it's early and things are not perfect but you can get a great discount by buying now. And if you register for emails they will give you $20 off the discount.

Let's do this, pick one of my amps and I will make a capture and share.

50 or so.

LiveReadySound.com

Edit: there are a few I have that are not on the site but we can ignore them. Though they are pretty fantastic.
I'd say either the Omega Granophyre 100, BE100 HBE C45, or the 2204. You Pick. :giggle:

For me I'd like a Tonex Model based on being able to roll the volume knob up at the guitar with a lower output humbucker( something like an Alnico 3 in a Les Paul bridge) and it screams, and when you roll the volume knob down it cleans up well.

Anyways one of those amps with that sweet spot would be my pick this evening.

Last edited:
Back