IK Multimedia TONEX

So I just opened the box and setting up... gonna try load box with IRs n stuff. Just curious if anyone did the 5 hour one?

Also gonna get stupid and make the highest gain I can get away with lol... Kemper would never let me, it would just stop and say fuck you, you high gain asshole :bag

So hey... I did the 5 hours one lol

1665285094826.png

I was all friggin’ prepared to do some captures today; had my Mac Mini in this cool little Gator mixer bag, with my Audient in the front pocket. Some speaker cables, XLR just in case, etc.

Went to register the ToneX Capture so I can get ToneX SE. Nope. They don’t want the serial number on the device, they want the serial number on the card……..that I left at home on accident. :(

No captures for me today.

I don't know who said it (Ola?) but the app could really use a "Follow" function. I'd like to follow certain people that make known good captures.

I don't know who said it (Ola?) but the app could really use a "Follow" function. I'd like to follow certain people that make known good captures.
I agree... and am I stupid or can we not place a virtual pedal in front of our captures in ToneX? Or does that require more nickel and dime money? lol

Did a quick recording with my Butterslax capture... its funny cause when I made this capture I purposely cranked the shit out of the gain (9 out of 10) just to see if ToneX could capture it... cause my Kemper definitely could not. Never thought I'd use it for a recording but hey.. makes the test that much more interesting. Enjoy!

You’ve got to do that in Amplitube. Pull the ToneX amp up in there, and then you can put a pedal in front of it.
I agree... and am I stupid or can we not place a virtual pedal in front of our captures in ToneX? Or does that require more nickel and dime money? lol

You’ve got to do that in Amplitube. Pull the ToneX amp up in there, and then you can put a pedal in front of it.
How does that ecosystem work in this world? Do you buy the ToneX interface, then you can capture tones with it as well as have access to Amplitube to dial in amps effects on top of that or...?

How does that ecosystem work in this world? Do you buy the ToneX interface, then you can capture tones with it as well as have access to Amplitube to dial in amps effects on top of that or...?
Amplitude has to be purchased. However IK has some great bundled prices currently. Tonex works as a standalone or the Tonex Models can be loaded into Amplitude as an amp block.

Back