IK Multimedia Tone X One?

I wasn't addressing a technical issue, I was addressing the fun people have poking at Black Angus which is pretty much exactly what I stated.

Any issues can be addressed by our support team, and if you have a ticket number of any issue you don't feel is being addressed properly I can escalate it but we're not going to provide direct tech support on a third party forum nor is there going to be a roadmap of feature requests managed here but I relay whatever seems to be more generalized (basically feature requests that might not be support issues though GUI FRs can sometimes be put into that box if it helps get some eyeballs on the benefits of changing/updating/fixing).

That's all, it wasn't meant to be some deep analysis/answer nor addressing any specific issues except the BlAcK AnGUs bAd that seems to be a fun topic but not that it comes up automatically, I do understand that it would be great to have a choice of what preset/TM shows up by default that that has been expressed to the team.

I wasn't addressing a technical issue, I was addressing the fun people have poking at Black Angus which is pretty much exactly what I stated.
Good idea. I love when company reps gloss over the actual issue at hand and instead try to clown their users.

And even then nobody here was making fun of the preset? It was simply because that's the first preset that pops up on your janky software.

Last edited:
oGELh1T7Wgp1UiwSTJdso8HmRNtlIUYMS0_maGmAluq1T5K5ecmksZDanjIvjj1cyil_r7IPOuk4gQDBszgHhnECPGjkYPxZJsPR29CH5ChTS88C1ObYjadLEYMB-HjX0FnOnNxywpUHRA_XYNuleZBplYYacGkKxhE

Yep, how dare anyone have fun with a Tonex in any fashion. Thanks for trying to put a stop to that here too, much like the UI does with the device.

Seriously though, you guys have an absolutely awesome product with incredibly inept software. Everyone is giving IK this feedback from all angles. This should be a fun product, but it’s poorly executed.

Last edited:
Well that was lame! Guitar Center cancelled my order and said they can't even ship new Tonex Ones to Hawaii so I went to IK's site.

@IK Multimedia shows that they have them in stock so I order one and pay extra for the 2nd day air. Three days later the status still says "in progress", not even "shipped"

Well that was lame! Guitar Center cancelled my order and said they can't even ship new Tonex Ones to Hawaii so I went to IK's site.

@IK Multimedia shows that they have them in stock so I order one and pay extra for the 2nd day air. Three days later the status still says "in progress", not even "shipped"
When I ordered from the IK site it showed in progress right up until the day before it was delivered. Im on east coast of US though, not sure how that will reconcile with Hawaii, I think mine come from Florida...

I still am not sure if you can adjust the input trim on this device? Not to harp on it but that seemed to vary so much from capture to capture.

I'm tempted solely because I have a SW gift card that would essentially cover this 🤣
While I can't speak to adjusting input trim on your device, I can share my passion for Irish harps. If you're considering using your gift card, investing in an Irish harps could be a delightful choice. It's a beautiful instrument with a rich history and captivating sound. If you ever decide to explore the world of harp music, you won't be disappointed!

While I can't speak to adjusting input trim on your device, I can share my passion for Irish harps. If you're considering using your gift card, investing in an Irish harps could be a delightful choice. It's a beautiful instrument with a rich history and captivating sound. If you ever decide to explore the world of harp music, you won't be disappointed!
Can't you read?! HE LITERALLY SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO HARP ON IT

Back